Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

Mine still said processing, so I changed my shipping address before it updates. Still scheduled for 4/24 -5/8 after address change.

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch Order status follow-up

SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN TODAY! with the iPhone 6 preorders people got their status changes for PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT on the Sunday before the release- so today would be it. Either way, I think today or tomorrow is a good bet for the status change!

Last edited:

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN TODAY! with the iPhone 6 preorders people got their status changes for PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT on the Sunday before the release- so today would be it. Either way, I think today or tomorrow is a good bet for the status change!

Darn it, now I'm going to be checking status every 30 minutes instead of every 2 hours. 😆

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Tip: download the DELIVERIES app then you will get a push notification on your phone as soon as the status changes

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

In my app it accepted the W1234567 number and at the moment shows the exact same status as the Apple Website - just search for Apple in the App's search field an all you have to fill out is the Email and Order number

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Tip: download the DELIVERIES app then you will get a push notification on your phone as soon as the status changes

Thanks for the tip- I use the app all the time. Didn't think about adding without the tracking number

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Now when ever my phone gets an email, I jump, and look , I can't live like this, lol!

Trexter15

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

If it makes you feel any better, I wake up in the middle of the night occasionally and can't resist checking the status and then I go back to sleep and check again upon waking.

blueyz628

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the tip on the Deliveries app... I have used that app for years but always thought you needed to input the tracking number... I had no idea you could put in an order number! Thanks for teaching me something today! *off to input all my Amazon.com order numbers!*

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77