How many people have plans to swap to a 3rd party band?

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
When I bought my Pebble I already knew that I wanted to change the look of it. I already had plans to put a skin on it and swap out the band to improve it's appearance. I was thinking about that and it made me wonder if anyone has those plans for their Apple Watch purchase. Do you plan to swap to a 3rd party band?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not have plans to swap out the band that will come with my Watch any time soon.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'll watch to see what comes out but it may be a few months before I do.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Considering what the band cost, I'd better love it!! I'd like a green sport band, and think Apple's price is decent. I also love the pale pink modern buckle, and might investigate a knock-off.

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Considering what the band cost, I'd better love it!! I'd like a green sport band, and think Apple's price is decent. I also love the pale pink modern buckle, and might investigate a knock-off.

Ok Nanci, are you wrestling an alligator in your avatar pic?!??!!?

mis204

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I decided to back the Click kickstarter, looking to get a stainless steel adapter to match my watch. I'm hoping it turns out to be a solid product, as the flexibility to use any 22mm band would be nice. I could not justify spending more on a stainless steel band than i could have purchased a Sport watch

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I decided to back the Click kickstarter, looking to get a stainless steel adapter to match my watch. I'm hoping it turns out to be a solid product, as the flexibility to use any 22mm band would be nice. I could not justify spending more on a stainless steel band than i could have purchased a Sport watch

Yeah, that was one of the HUGE deals about Pebble to me. That I could put ANY 22mm band on from metal to leather to mesh to sport. Click is appealing!

tyler_barnhardt

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like a 3rd party leather band. I am not a huge fan of either of Apples leather bands. I would also prefer something less expensive but really would just like something a little more classic? Not sure if that is the right word. Both of the leather bands that apple offers are just not my ideal leather band. Will be sticking with the white sport band for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77