Band swapping

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Based on other third-party sites posting news- this info might be valuable to some others

"Apple Sport Watch models technically do come with two bands, but in practice, it?s not two full bands, but rather three pieces. There?s one piece that attaches to one end of the watch with the fastener, and then two additional bands (the side with the holes) that attach to the other side of the watch. These two bands come in two different lengths ? a S/M size for smaller wrists and an M/L size for larger wrists. In other words, you won?t have an entire extra band to swap."

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I am not. But I am sure other are more upset who wanted this setup to trade in. as I understand the concept from a consumer point. It's just for sizing. If you want a different band. Just by another. Right now band sites scare me on quality.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I am not. But I am sure other are more upset who wanted this setup to trade in. as I understand the concept from a consumer point. It's just for sizing. If you want a different band. Just by another. Right now band sites scare me on quality.

If they are both apple bands wouldn't be a quality issue.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

someone will always be upset. Instead of trying to see the benefit to the consumer they get mad because it causes an inconvenience meh.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
someone will always be upset. Instead of trying to see the benefit to the consumer they get mad because it causes an inconvenience meh.

I'm not mad I'm a little bummed. It doesn't cause me any inconvenience- just costs me some more money. Life will go on just fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not mad I'm a little bummed. It doesn't cause me any inconvenience- just costs me some more money. Life will go on just fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I was more talking about the ridiculous people who will want to sue Apple because all watches should be available with all bands. We know it's gonna happen just wait.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was more talking about the ridiculous people who will want to sue Apple because all watches should be available with all bands. We know it's gonna happen just wait.

Yes I'm sure. I do think the fact that they say 2 bands is a little misleading- I don't plan on suing over it but I can see why people assumed that they were getting 2 actual bands.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes I'm sure. I do think the fact that they say 2 bands is a little misleading- I don't plan on suing over it but I can see why people assumed that they were getting 2 actual bands.

Sent from my iPhone 6

I have to agree. Apple should have been more specific. Numerous sites reported that you would get two bands with the watch, so we weren't the only ones who were mislead.

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Its certainly disappointing. This seemed like a great way to save money and get more versatility out of your Apple Watch. The black band looks to be the most conservative and a pop of color would have been a nice change for other settings. I doubt I will be spending the money on a second band through Apple at those prices but I might wait for 3rd party options.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I bought the white watch- I think I want the black band as well. Would have been great to do a swap- I'm still not 100% convinced we won't be able to. I will wait and see.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2