For those who pre ordered. Are you going to your appointment?

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
So I pre ordered this morning with a deliver in May. After I pre ordered I set up an appointment tonight to try on some watches. Now I'm considering ditching the appointment. I think if the appointment was before the pre order it would make sense but since I've already ordered what's the point?

God forbid I change my mind and then have to cancel and re order with a deliver in August haha.

Thought? Who's going?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered at 3:05 this morning and also made an appointment to try them on. Full disclosure I am around 15 minutes from the nearest apple store so it really wasn't a hike. I am glad I went- they are so much nicer in person and I also wanted to make sure which size I wanted- I ordered both just in case...

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Fair enough. 15mins not so bad. I'm pretty confident in my purchase and if I'm not satisfied I'll return it within 14 days and order another.

lexic

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered for a 4/24-5/8 delivery and I scheduled a try on for 1:30 tomorrow at a store an hour away.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered for a 4/24-5/8 delivery and I scheduled a try on for 1:30 tomorrow at a store an hour away.

I am curious. If you find another watch type or colour that you like better would you cancel your original order ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm 80 miles from the nearest Apple Store. I think it'll fit. Whenever it comes.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I ended up not setting one.

My wrist is 185mm, so I'm definitely in 42mm case territory.

I decided I wanted to go with steel and sapphire, and that I didn't want the link bracelet. So that leaves me with a single possible case.

At that point, well, an appointment isn't really necessary.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I ended up not setting one.

My wrist is 185mm, so I'm definitely in 42mm case territory.

I decided I wanted to go with steel and sapphire, and that I didn't want the link bracelet. So that leaves me with a single possible case.

At that point, well, an appointment isn't really necessary.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I will prolly just stop by the apple store and snoop around between now and May

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered and I'm still going to make an appointment. I want to try on the other models and bands. When I get my order I may try to change the color or order other bands.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77