Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
09b5d74a86e817b26e4f8336ece7e220.jpg
I ordered before most, so I'm a little upset with the shipping dates. :( hopefully they'll change

Sent from my iPhone 6+ on Tapatalk

Betchel Photography

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Wow- I ordered as soon as I could get access via the website- which was around 12:10 Pacific- but shipment is pushed out to May 13-27 for the White 42 Sport. This is obviously a very constrained product. Disappointed by the long wait, but on the upside at least the website worked reasonably well.

JStaggie

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I got in right away and initially my cart for a 42mm Sport Space Gray said 4/24 ship. And I stupidly decided to add an extra band. Added the band and it was the only thing in the cart. Now it will ship in 4 to 6 weeks. Those went fast.

That was all on the iPad app. The online store was still saying "We'll be right back" until after I had entered my order.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Got it! Super easy to purchase using the app on my iPhone and Apple Pay. It says it',l ship 4/24 - 5/8. It had better be on my wrist on 4/24!! But no in-store pick-up!! ������ Everything I had read said there would be; so not happy!! I hate waiting for the delivery guy. Ah, well.

I got the 38mm stainless steel with Milanese Loop and Apple Care+. Went back in and ordered the pink sports band and a second charging cord, but the pink sports band won't ship until May. ��

But I did manage to make a 10 appointment to try on the watch at my local Apple Store at 10 am this morning! Woot!!

Laura