Official waiting up for Apple Watch pre-orders pajama party thread!

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
yaaaay- a mug for me- but err- do i still stand a chance to win the $400 Apple gift card? can't wait till september to actually buy a watch
Here is the first round of winners!​

iMore coffee mug
carlsimmons81
jenkman91
wittstock
Tolulope Obe
jalexand007

iMore t-shirt
shawn_k
Jean Sagarese
Scoov

$25 iTunes gift card
Rainwater50
isaac watkins3

Congratulations! I'll be emailing everyone to get shipping info etc tomorrow. :)

Everyone else, stay tuned for more giveaways, including that $400 Apple gift card!

seonline

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm working anyways, may as well order a watch or two when it's time. One for me, and one for the owner of our Company. Naturally, he's getting the nicer of the two.

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
hope the approaching storms don't take my power out right at order time...that would SUCK after waiting up to pre-order...ugh.

Scoov

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I bet there's some ritual at every Apple software/online thing launch in which Tim Cook goes to a secret room containing nothing but a massive "release product" button with which he will personally initiate the fireworks.

did see a tweet from Schiller earlier when there were 100 minutes to go :D

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I bet they make a huge number of black sports to every colored version. They know that is a traditional color for a watch. And the one they will sell way more than any other version.

In theory, that makes sense. But it seems they aren't pushing it as much. It's the silver that gets more camera time for the sports model.

AMCTheaters

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
hope the approaching storms don't take my power out right at order time...that would SUCK after waiting up to pre-order...ugh.

You should get ready to go on the Apple Store app and switch off your phone's wifi connection so you're not even attempting to rely on it to begin with.

Tolulope Obe

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
would sure check them out- but as with all apple accessories, don't they always have some sort of chips in ice them that makes them apple authorized to extra functions *shrugs* just saying *
I know this is sort of blasphemous, but the MyCell bands from Amazon are very convincing-looking versions of the Apple bands for much less. Interested to see how they look in person.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2