No, not two Apple Watches (or if you've got the cash, well then by all means, flaunt the things!). Some of us live with two OS platforms in our lives. Currently, I have my Android Wear smartwatch, but am really curious to pit an Apple Watch against it.

But how can you pit the two of them if you have to switch watches. So, call me crazy, but if I get an Apple Watch, would it be bonkers if I wear it at the same time as my Android Wear one?

If you're as nuts as I am, where would you wear it? Side by side? One on each wrist? Or even a 'wrist sandwich', with one watch on top of the wrist and the other facing downwards?

Might be weird, but a week should be enough to make a good guess as to what each watch does better and lasts longer and what can one do that the other one can't and viceversa, right?
    04-08-2015 11:36 AM
    I wouldn't. I enjoy having one watch on but 2 would just be crazy. I know one would break from the cluttered arm. Lol
    04-08-2015 11:44 AM
    Yeah, that's why if I do get another one and do go on with this crazy idea I'd probably wear one on each wrist... I mean these aren't exactly the smallest devices in the world, right?
    04-08-2015 11:49 AM
    That's intense man lol. I wouldn't wear 2 non smart watches for the same reason I wouldn't wear 2 smart watches.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    04-08-2015 11:50 AM
    I think that is a little overboard. One watch is enough. Same as one phone at a time is enough
    04-08-2015 12:10 PM
    Yeah, but sometimes you can't help but using two phones (or more!). Personal and Work phones are fairly common. Plus, I wouldn't wear two watches all the time... just for enough time to compare the two. Unless I really like having two watches at once, then I'd wear them. Maybe one as a watch and the other as a pocket watch. I saw the guys at AC did something really nice for the Moto360 and 3D-printed a 'case' to turn it into a pocket one. Might work.
    04-08-2015 12:19 PM
    One at a time, pal. Dangerously close to Casio Calculator watch geek territory.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    04-08-2015 12:27 PM
    I have no desire to wear just one!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    04-08-2015 12:34 PM
    I have no desire to wear just one!

So you don't wear a watch at all? I feel weird now if I don't have 'something' on my wrist haha But I guess that's just me.
    dpham00 likes this.
    04-08-2015 12:40 PM
    So you don't wear a watch at all? I feel weird now if I don't have 'something' on my wrist haha But I guess that's just me.
    I can't stand anything on my arm or wrist. I don't even like wearing my wedding band. But if I don't....the doghouse!

04-08-2015 05:43 PM
    I'm going to own two -- the Apple Watch and the Pebble Time.

Former for my personal iPhone, latter for my work Blackberry.

Won't wear both at once though. That'd be too much.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-08-2015 07:13 PM
    Yeah, I guess I'll be the weirdo then if I get one haha. But I really want to see what each can do at the same time. Let's see.
    04-09-2015 11:12 AM
    Yeah, but sometimes you can't help but using two phones (or more!). Personal and Work phones are fairly common. Plus, I wouldn't wear two watches all the time... just for enough time to compare the two. Unless I really like having two watches at once, then I'd wear them. Maybe one as a watch and the other as a pocket watch. I saw the guys at AC did something really nice for the Moto360 and 3D-printed a 'case' to turn it into a pocket one. Might work.
    that's true. Unfortunately, I don't have a work phone, so it really isn't an issue for me, but I can see how it could for those in that situation.
    04-09-2015 11:40 AM
    I'm going to own two -- the Apple Watch and the Pebble Time.

Former for my personal iPhone, latter for my work Blackberry.

Won't wear both at once though. That'd be too much.

I already have 4 smart watches. But I don't really see myself wearing more than one at once.
    04-09-2015 11:41 AM
    Wow! 4??!! Hahaha Well, I guess if people have multiple 'normal' watches to accessorize their attire, why not multiple smartwatches? They really need to make switching watches and devices more easy, then.
    04-09-2015 11:43 AM
    I already have 4 smart watches. But I don't really see myself wearing more than one at once.
    It's good to see that I won't be the only multiple watch owner.

Right now, I just have an original Pebble. But we're entering a new age of technology, and it's nice to jump platforms.

04-09-2015 06:44 PM
    Oh my heavens . A bit over the top don't you think
    04-09-2015 06:57 PM
    I thought it was over the top to have more than one phone, but now that I HAVE to, it doesn't seem so weird... Watches though, that miiiiight be going a bit too far.

But again, I don't plan on wearing two all the time, just until I make up my mind on which one better fits my needs and which one does what.
    04-09-2015 07:01 PM
    I think that is a little overboard. One watch is enough. Same as one phone at a time is enough
    One phone at a time?! 21stNow goes to a corner and cries.

I don't want to wear two watches, though. But, I'm not saying that I would never do it.
    04-09-2015 09:57 PM
    I can't stand anything on my arm or wrist. I don't even like wearing my wedding band. But if I don't....the doghouse!

Damn that really makes me think. I don't like wearing anything on my wrists and I'm going to hate having a wedding band on my finger when I'm married.
    04-09-2015 10:03 PM
    Damn that really makes me think. I don't like wearing anything on my wrists and I'm going to hate having a wedding band on my finger when I'm married.
    The band itself or what it represents?
    04-09-2015 10:41 PM
    I don't think I would wear 1.
    04-09-2015 11:29 PM
    Well maybe the $17,000 I would wear.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:30 PM
    The band itself or what it represents?
    I'd be proud of what it represents but my annoyance level of having that thing on my finger all day would be at level: intolerable.
    04-10-2015 02:14 AM
    I've changed my mind on wearing a watch. I'm giving it a shot. But 2 is ridiculous. I may find I like it better than I thought I would. Time will tell.

04-10-2015 08:56 AM
27 12