Siri watch face jumping around with data sources

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone. I don’t know if this is a bug for watchOS 6 but in my experience the Siri Watch face is jumping around quite a bit with the data sources compared to watchOS 5. For example one moment it shows me the weather info and sunset time and then a few moments later it shows me News and Stocks, and then after a while stocks disappears so I have to open the Stocks app. Also when I tap on Activity info in the Watch face and try to quit it it doesn’t show. All of these things did not happen on watchOS 5 so maybe these are bugs that will be fixed with WatchOS 7?

In the mean time I’m using the Infograph face with the Always On display turned on. This is a much better experience for me than the Siri face.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Every time I try the Siri watch face I find it almost always useless to me. It just doesn't make a good guess about the information I want to see at any given time.

So, I don't think it's just you.

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Every time I try the Siri watch face I find it almost always useless to me. It just doesn't make a good guess about the information I want to see at any given time.

So, I don't think it's just you.

I’m using the Infograph face now and it’s much more useful for me. I will most likely stay with it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
“....it also intelligently pulls in data from your calendars, photos, and more, and provides information such as upcoming weather and passbook passes to you.” — The iMore Blog

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
“....it also intelligently pulls in data from your calendars, photos, and more, and provides information such as upcoming weather and passbook passes to you.” — The iMore Blog

I understand that it does all that. I just found that it moves all the data sources around randomly during the day unlike in watchOS 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966