I'm late to the party...

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
How exciting and congrats on your new Apple Watch! Doesn't matter when you joined the party but the fact that you did is what counts. You'll be amazed how this accessory allows you to put your phone down. A word of caution about buying watch bands...it's a hidden addiction especially if like to accessorize. Enjoy the new extension of your phone!!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered a 42mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band, GPS + Cellular. I wasn't planning on getting the larger watch, but several people pointed out that the bigger screen would be better for my aging eyes! :rolleyes:

I also wasn't planning on getting one with cellular connectivity, but my husband thought the extra $10 a month was a no brainer.

It's going to be here in 2-3 days. I can't wait!
The larger size should also get you a bit better battery life. :) congrats on the new watch!

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Annie, it's no party without you so no worries.

I'm about to order an S3C myself.

Remember, you can adjust font size in the Watch's Settings for size (if that matters) and boldness. That may help as well.

I prefer the thin font so I've set the dynamic font adjustment to max. Haven't touched the Bold button yet.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Congratulations. If the 42mm looks to big on your wrist hope you can exchange for the 38mm. The screen size doesn’t matter. Font and everything is the same size

msalis04

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Made the jump to the Series3 + cell (not activated yet) from the Series1 late last week and HOLY CRAP! It's so much faster, battery life is much improved, what a difference. I cannot believe how much different the series 3 is from my series 1.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77