Bought One Today

dbpowell

May 18, 2013
Visit site
So after a year of thinking,pondering and previous watch finally dying I went to town and purchased a Series 3 Nike edition. Didn't go with the LTE version as I just cant justify it to myself or see where it will be beneficial to me at the time. May change my mind later but oh well...
Just spending some time getting to know the watch. Any advice or must haves that anyone suggest would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to the club. These things are really fast. Then again, I came from the original AW.

I also downloaded Autosleep and HeartWatch. I set my watch to airplane and theater mode before bed and get a pretty good readout of my sleep patterns.

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Enjoy your experience with a smartwatch. You wouldn't have to pick up the phone for most notifications anymore.

Good choice on the getting the Nike edition. That's what I choose when I tried out the Apple watch for the exclusive watch faces and app

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the watch, it’s great. For apps, it just depends on what you want. The different watch faces have different limits for complications and overall information at a glance. So the first step is deciding what information you want available when you look at your watch and go from there.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the club. These things are really fast. Then again, I came from the original AW.

Number one thing I noticed going from a Series 0 to a Series 3. My old Watch was unbearably slow compared to my new one.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Congrats, from another Series 3 GPS owner. I've loved mine.

Having said that, I'd suggest you consider buying the LTE. Even if you never use the LTE capability, it does add the ceramic back and it has double the storage (16 GB vs 8 GB). Last, there is the idea that if at some point having the cellular connectivity is something you need, you won't need to go out and buy a new watch. While only you can decide what the ceramic back and extra storage is worth, I tend to think that alone is worth the extra cost, even if you never use LTE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll