From Series 1 to Series 3, now thinking about going back to series 1

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Never used anyone. Installing now auto sleep. If you used both, let me know what’s the best for you.

They both have advantages. I think Sleepmatic has clearer graphics that are easier to read but AutoSleep seems to have a better setup and has more information, just you have to actually look at different areas to see it all. Also, AutoSleep initially reported poorly for me, I'm apparently a restless sleeper, so I had to manually adjust the sensitivity upward.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Something has happened and thought I should return it. Going thru an issue and things are going to be a bit tough. But it’s too late and I really really like this Watch. Just hate having a health issue and needing surgery.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Something has happened and thought I should return it. Going thru an issue and things are going to be a bit tough. But it’s too late and I really really like this Watch. Just hate having a health issue and needing surgery.

I wish you the best recovery!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I get where the OP is coming from. I was never underwhelmed with my Series 3, but initially I was unsure if my Series 3 was really worth the extra price. Especially considering I had horrible battery life the first couple days. I got the Space Black SS Series 3 and had the Space Grey aluminum Series 1. I don't find the SS to be as comfortable as my aluminum either. The extra weight of the steel and the ceramic back that juts out farther than the composite one on the aluminum just didn't sit right on my wrist.

After a couple weeks though I decided the upgrade was definitely worth it for me. (YMMV) The battery life is crazy good in comparison. I went almost 3 full days without charging recently!!! I couldn't imagine my Series 1 lasting that long. I've gotten used to the weight (but not the thicker back). And although I haven't used it yet I really appreciate the extra water resistance. I'm a compulsive hand washer, especially this time of year, and my hands are often in water at work. With my Series 1 I was always worried about getting it wet, but not anymore. The Space Black is something I've wanted since Series 0, but I've never been able to wait until I could afford it. My Series 0 and 1 were both the grey aluminum.

TL;DR The Space Black, extra water resistance, and much better battery life really make me appreciate the Series 3.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I went from the original to the series 2 Nike to the series 3 LTE .. I have been happy with all of them. The series 3 kills it in battery life and for me that is paramount. I hate having a watch (or a phone) with me and having to worry about it making it through the day.

The LTE is great for going for a walk or a run and leaving your phone behind. I forgot my phone at the office the other day and just said the heck with it, I will get it in the morning. I had my watch to handle any calls that came in. Is that worth $10 per month for the occasional run or forgetfulness ?? That is up to the individual.

I love the battery and screen and the notifications and a few other features and the LTE is the icing on the cake for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2