I didn’t activate it when I set it up last night. Now I want to and I can’t figure out how to do it. I have Verizon and I used the my Verizon app to add my watch to my plan. I got to the point where I entered the ID number and then it said I couldn’t do it that way and to use the Apple Watch app on my phone. Can’t find anywhere on that to activate either! Suggestions?
    09-23-2017 09:33 AM
    I didn’t activate it when I set it up last night. Now I want to and I can’t figure out how to do it. I have Verizon and I used the my Verizon app to add my watch to my plan. I got to the point where I entered the ID number and then it said I couldn’t do it that way and to use the Apple Watch app on my phone. Can’t find anywhere on that to activate either! Suggestions?
    NEVER MIND. It’s all good. Guess I was just having a blond moment! The good news is I get the first three months free!
    Jude526 likes this.
    09-23-2017 09:45 AM
    I just got mine today and called AT&T to find out what I needed to do, needless to say they didn't have a clue but this iMore article https://www.imore.com/how-cellular-d...ks-apple-watch answered my questions.

AT&T rep told me they are charging $25 activation offering 3 months of credits for a total of $55, that i had to get a new number for the watch (despite telling him its the same # as the phone), he told me I had to get sim card that costs $5. I explained I figured it all out and if I needed help I would visit my local AT&T store. Clueless.
    09-23-2017 08:15 PM
    The watch will have its own number. Has to in order to show activation on your line for the monthly charge on the data. It will show on AT&T end sharing your phones number.
    The other day I got a call and it works both watch and phone rings same time.
    I ran to grocery store yesterday and left my phone at home. Was flawless!
    10-01-2017 08:50 PM