I have the series 1 and am pleased with it. I shopped around and I have to admit I am on a budget. I have had the watch just about 6 months. My first choice to shop is ebay if not at my carrier and the carriers don't have the Apple Watch. At least Verizon doesn't sell it.
    I got an outstanding price on it and mine was new.
    I know there is good pricing out there. I also shop HSN, Evine Live and QVC. All 3 home shopping networks have Apple products and the APPLE Watch. Evine Live is the least expensive, then QVC and the highest in price is HSN. Just wanted to give a heads up.
    I also received from the seller extras with the watch. I have gotten really good pricing on watch bands too. I like to accessorize and before spending a lot on a band, I highly recommend checking out ebay. I am glad for what I paid and I wouldn't recommend the home shopping networks just because there are better prices out there. They do offer monthly payments though.
    I love my Apple Watch. And the shape as well. I have the round Samsung Gear S2 and the shape of the Apple Watch looks really nice on my small wrist. I actually like the shape better than the round.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-18-2017 07:58 PM
    For watch bands my go to is Amazon, they have an excellent selection of quality 3rd party bands, at a fraction of the cost of the OEM Apple bands.

https://www.imore.com/best-cheap-thi...le-watch-bands
    07-19-2017 08:11 AM
    Great price on eBay too
    07-19-2017 07:01 PM
    For watch bands my go to is Amazon, they have an excellent selection of quality 3rd party bands, at a fraction of the cost of the OEM Apple bands.

https://www.imore.com/best-cheap-thi...le-watch-bands
    I use Amazon for my 3rd part bands as well. I've found, however, that the Apple woven nylon have been my go to bands ... except when I'm working out.
    07-22-2017 08:54 PM