Apple's Pacific Green Sport Band

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The Apple Pacific Green Sport Band is currently sold out and I'm so disappointed. I chatted online with Apple about this yesterday and they could not tell me if it was going to be restocked. They suggested that I keep checking back and also check with 3rd party sellers. I will do this, but it would be awesome if there was a way to request to be notified when it's back in stock!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
It was in stock locally maybe maybe two weeks ago and looked nice but now I’m spoiled by the feel of the Nike plastic bands and convenience of the sport loop types.

I thought something like that green would be nice as we had a family debate over returning the Nike mauve, Nike teal, and grey that’s rather green.

Some of the current band colors leave me feeling they’re nice but not for me. If not that, a feeling they’ll be out of style or not something I’ll like in a matter of months.

It will be really sweet if the spring or next round of new bands have the Nike with holes in new colors I like.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That's a good point! I'll have to visit our local store just to see. Since it's considered a new item, I hope that it will be back in stock soon. Heck, if something sells that well, you'd think they'd get more! :D

I'm not completely thrilled with many of the new colors, but Spring is coming, and let's hope that new colors are on the horizon AND that we like them!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well, I stopped by our local Apple Store this past weekend, and they had no Pacific Green bands. Nor did they have any hibiscus bands, and I just checked Apple's website, and it seems that the hibiscus sport band is also sold out! :concern:

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Apple does tend to release new bands each spring and fall, in March for spring, so I am guessing that you have found at least two of the colors that may be replaced next month?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2