To be clear, I am NOT the owner of a Milanese Loop, but have seen them, tried them, and well... they look great!

But am wondering if any owners out there could share their thoughts and feedback on it? Would you recommend it, or is it too expensive for your liking? Are there any solid replacements on Amazon for a fraction of the cost (replacements you'd recommend)...

Sound off!
    04-11-2017 12:16 PM
    I have Apple's Milanese Loop, it was literally the only band I wanted. I work in very dirty environments and after a while the ML will get grimy and sticky with dirt, it does not affect it at all. It's more of a textural thing. I do think the cost is a bit high for it, and that being said I love mine and use it all the time.
    04-11-2017 12:24 PM
    I have the loop but it came with the stainless series one that I bought second hand. I love the way it looks with my watch BUT, I'm not a fan of how it grabs the hairs on my arm. More importantly, the micro adjustments that it makes annoy me to no end. When I dress up though, I always default to the Milanese loop.
    MSUSpartan likes this.
    04-11-2017 01:52 PM
    I have the space black Milanese loop from apple. It's expensive but it's been my primary band since it released last April. It's very durable and doesn't scratch. It's been worth every dollar of that $199 I think it cost. You get what you pay for.
    04-11-2017 02:24 PM
    I have the Apple Milanese loop, but I hardly use it. Most of the time I just keep the sport band on. However, it is high quality, it seems to stay snug, is fairly easy to install, and the lugs look good as they attach to the watch.

Personally, I think it's overpriced, but I think most, if not all, of Apple's bands are overpriced. I'm not saying that the quality isn't high, but I do think that Apple's profit margin must be pretty good for this band.
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
    04-11-2017 04:58 PM
    Mine was a present from the wife as an anniversary present and ever since it permanently on my first gen AW. The magnet is pretty strong and still is after over a year of countless releases.

It's an awesome strap and I don't think it's too expensive comparing to the link bracelet.
    04-13-2017 12:17 AM
    I look at the Loop every time I'm in an Apple Store. I've got a SS but it came with a Sport strap. I want one but I juuuust can't get the will to pay that price.

There's no doubt that Apple charges a premium, but it's the never ending question— to buy Apple kit and get generally much higher quality, or not to buy and find a compromise in price and quality in third-party land. I did cave and get a Classic Buckle but it was 'only' $149 and I had a Best Buy card for $50.

There's a KO Loop on the way. For $13 it's a minimal price to pay to see if I'd really like one.
    MSUSpartan likes this.
    04-15-2017 03:44 PM
    I have the loop but it came with the stainless series one that I bought second hand. I love the way it looks with my watch BUT, I'm not a fan of how it grabs the hairs on my arm. More importantly, the micro adjustments that it makes annoy me to no end. When I dress up though, I always default to the Milanese loop.
    Okay so it's not just the replica that grabs the hairs....Good to know....

In that case I would definitely not purchase the apple one....I bought one on Ebay for 12$ and it's great so far..I think the Apple one may be shinier though...I don't need shine...

mumfoau and bluesqueen23 like this.
    04-15-2017 05:26 PM
    I think the Apple one may be shinier though...I don't need shine...
    No, that looks great the way it is. A good match for the Silver Aluminum case. A great ROI for $12. I've got a black one on a slow boat from China, but I think I'll order a silver one, too, for my SS. I'll try putting a shine on it, though. Hope it doesn't take the finish off LOL!
    04-16-2017 12:10 AM
    No, that looks great the way it is. A good match for the Silver Aluminum case. A great ROI for $12. I've got a black one on a slow boat from China, but I think I'll order a silver one, too, for my SS. I'll try putting a shine on it, though. Hope it doesn't take the finish off LOL!
    My husband has a black one... It looks very nice also...I hope that boat reaches you sometime soon LOL
    04-16-2017 09:15 AM
    My husband has a black one... It looks very nice also...I hope that boat reaches you sometime soon LOL
    My ship came in today! Got the black Milanese band and I'm surprised at how nice it looks. It's very light so I don't know how it compare to the Real Deal.

The magnetic end tab doesn't look quite as nice as the band itself. It has a slight 'rushed to finish' look. The 'bottom' lug is about 2mm wider than the band and sometimes it moves 'far' left or right and occasionally looks off center.

Early days but overall I like the band. It, like most of my bands, is for occasional wear so I hope it lasts awhile. For $12-$13 the ROI is pretty good, depending on durability. I hope to get around to posting a pic.
    LadiJae likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:57 PM
    My ship came in today! Got the black Milanese band and I'm surprised at how nice it looks. It's very light so I don't know how it compare to the Real Deal.

The magnetic end tab doesn't look quite as nice as the band itself. It has a slight 'rushed to finish' look. The 'bottom' lug is about 2mm wider than the band and sometimes it moves 'far' left or right and occasionally looks off center.

Early days but overall I like the band. It, like most of my bands, is for occasional wear so I hope it lasts awhile. For $12-$13 the ROI is pretty good, depending on durability. I hope to get around to posting a pic.
    Glad your ship finally showed up!!
    I'm going to just borrow my husband's black one.

Can't wait to see the pic!!!!

Now I need to get a few leather bands and more sports bands.
    04-20-2017 11:00 PM
    I found great pricing on the Milanese loop on ebay and am very happy with them. I like them a lot. I am a band freak. LOL. I have many and like to switch them up. I have two Milanese loop. One is rose gold and just got a silver one. They are comfortable. I have small wrists and it is good for me. Good looking.
    LadiJae likes this.
    04-21-2017 02:22 AM
    I tried one on today at the Apple Store, and it felt nice!
    I’m going to check it out one more time before deciding.
    11-16-2017 09:00 AM
    I tried one on today at the Apple Store, and it felt nice!
    I’m going to check it out one more time before deciding.
    Do go for it, I've been using it for almost 2 years now and it's still my main strap, absolutely loving it!
    11-19-2017 05:32 AM
    Do go for it, I've been using it for almost 2 years now and it's still my main strap, absolutely loving it!
    I ended up buying it and I quite like it.
    I still prefer the look and comfort of the sports band, but I like the formal look the ML gives the Watch.
    11-19-2017 07:56 AM
    I ended up buying it and I quite like it.
    I still prefer the look and comfort of the sports band, but I like the formal look the ML gives the Watch.
    Yes the Milanese is indeed very formal and attractive. Usually I wear the sports band only for exercise purposes and indeed very comfortable. Some times I wonder if repeated changing of the straps would damage the clips on the watch.
    11-19-2017 06:12 PM
    While on Amazon, I came across a genuine Apple black Milanese loop for £132.

It was being sold by an authorised Apple seller so swiftly brought it for my Series 1 space grey and it looks amazing. Very pleased with it and a more reasonable price than directly from Apple.

01-17-2018 03:25 AM

It was being sold by an authorised Apple seller so swiftly brought it for my Series 1 space grey and it looks amazing. Very pleased with it and a more reasonable price than directly from Apple.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c24bd532fa.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2c2c0526e2.jpg
    It looks great!
    Space Black FTW
    01-17-2018 07:59 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...c24bd532fa.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2c2c0526e2.jpg
    Looks awesome! I absolutely adore the Milanese loops!
    01-23-2018 06:47 AM
    I got my first smart watch ever as a gift. It’s the series 3 and it came with space black Milanese loop. I really like the look the style and feel of it.

02-03-2018 05:41 PM
    I have a knockoff Black Milanese and it doesn't take too close of an examination to know it's not genuine Apple kit.

That said... It's still a nice looking band and has a great feel to it. The magnet isn't strong enough and require constant adjustment. (No, the band's not on backwards.)

One day I'll get the Real  Deal. But there's a phone and speaker in like ahead of it.
    02-14-2018 08:42 PM
    I got this one on amazon.

Apple Watch Band 42mm Milanese Loop Mesh Strap for iWatch Bands 42mm Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079PP3CMD...mUvbUpU3046029

I’m going to compare side by side at my local Apple store. As for this one, the quality is great and magnet is strong.
    02-23-2018 11:27 PM
    I have the official black Milanese loop and although it does look very good, it is not as comfortable as the sports loop. I also, seem to have to adjust it throughout the day, not a huge deal, but I keep coming back to the sport band. Definitely will use when dressing up though.
    03-12-2018 03:56 PM
    I found great pricing on the Milanese loop on ebay and am very happy with them. I like them a lot. I am a band freak. LOL. I have many and like to switch them up. I have two Milanese loop. One is rose gold and just got a silver one. They are comfortable. I have small wrists and it is good for me. Good looking.
    Can you post a couple of links to the bands you purchased on Ebay? There are so many, and I want to find one that matches my series 3 42mm watch! Thanks
    06-05-2018 10:16 AM
28 12