Milanese Loop Discussion Thread

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I got my first smart watch ever as a gift. It’s the series 3 and it came with space black Milanese loop. I really like the look the style and feel of it.

cfbb770d131025f7e614c0a6416dbe7c.jpg

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have a knockoff Black Milanese and it doesn't take too close of an examination to know it's not genuine Apple kit.

That said... It's still a nice looking band and has a great feel to it. The magnet isn't strong enough and require constant adjustment. (No, the band's not on backwards.)

One day I'll get the Real  Deal. But there's a phone and speaker in like ahead of it.

Aceroller

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the official black Milanese loop and although it does look very good, it is not as comfortable as the sports loop. I also, seem to have to adjust it throughout the day, not a huge deal, but I keep coming back to the sport band. Definitely will use when dressing up though.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I found great pricing on the Milanese loop on ebay and am very happy with them. I like them a lot. I am a band freak. LOL. I have many and like to switch them up. I have two Milanese loop. One is rose gold and just got a silver one. They are comfortable. I have small wrists and it is good for me. Good looking.

Can you post a couple of links to the bands you purchased on Ebay? There are so many, and I want to find one that matches my series 3 42mm watch! Thanks :)

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have the official black Milanese loop and although it does look very good, it is not as comfortable as the sports loop. I also, seem to have to adjust it throughout the day, not a huge deal, but I keep coming back to the sport band. Definitely will use when dressing up though.

I’ve stopped using my Milanese loop for awhile. I much prefer the feel and comfort of the Sports Band.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2