Apple watch protective cases

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use one of the Tough Armour cases on my Watch when I am playing paintball. But other than that I never use it. The watch is tougher than people give it credit for. And really I only use it then, because I am not sure if the Watch can take a direct hit from a paintball. I also wear the watch facing in so the band is on the outside of my wrist.

As for the nylon band, I am a fan of the authentic Apple bands. I know a lot of people like the third party ones, but they are not for me.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Being a truck driver, and having to climb in and out of trailers, the cab, dodging forklifts, and such, I prefer the extra protection. That's what appeals to me about this one. Always better to play it safe.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Always better to play it safe.

True. If your Watch's at risk of suffering hard knox, a case is a good idea. I had that case on my AWSS for awhile. I'm not prone to banging my Watch around, so I ended up with the case trapping very fine particles of some nature and scuffing the finish of the Watch. I dumped the case.

I'd sooner take my chances case-less. I think the non-Stainless cases would fare well with a case.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
2c4ac06122d9f05cb61a5cf21a34a228.jpg

Just picked up the Rugged Armor to have whenever I felt I needed and I actually like it way more than I thought I would. I have not had good luck with watch screen protectors so I doubt I will use one but the case is very nice.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have purchased two of these watch cases by Julk on Amazon.

They fit nicely over my watch, and it's not horribly obvious that I have a case on my watch. I like them because they are clear, and very affordable at $8.99 each. The reason I have two, is because I'm a little OCD. I take one off, and wash it thoroughly and let air dry. I put the other one on so that my Watch is protected. I'm kind of a clutz, and I'm certain something would happen to my watch if it wasn't protected. :)

IMG_2353.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
That's exactly why I went this route. I love the looks of the watch, and didn't want to cover it up with a case... then I found these. Plus, it's so affordable, I figured it was worth a shot! I'm very happy with them, and if you do try one, let me know what you think!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeremy1230