Spigen Tough Armor Case..

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Decided to try a Rugged Armor case from Spigen since the sport is gonna be my work watch. This lil rubber case is awesome, I love it 🏾🏾
8c1ff826cf3695cd618cc424a34a97d8.jpg

f13dc527c97befd4050949a903d024a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Amazon is showing they are "In Stock", but ships from Spigen
I really enjoyed mine today, hope ya like it!

Terb

Trusted Member
Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes the tough armor case came with two included. I installed one, perfect fit.

jarran6

May 9, 2015
Visit site
image.jpg

I have the Tough armor case, only issue is you cant really turn the crown very well, good thing is it has an integrated screen cover. I wear it for work and although I am mostly office bound I do occasional have to get my tools out... So to speak so this dude should keep it safe, and its pretty easy to remove for weekends

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have both the Tough Armor and the Rugged Armor, I prefer the Rugged Armor. No issue with the crown or button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I too have the Tough Armor (it's hard for us Brits to spell armour without the u!). It has a built in screen protector, it does add some bulk to the watch and the crown it a little more tricky to use.

I work as an engineer and initially bought the 42mm Space Grey Sport, I didn't use a case and the screen (IonX) got scratched within a month, bummer. I then sold that one and bought a 42mm SS W BSB. I use this case Monday to Friday to prevent any knocks and scrapes damaging my new watch. I like this case for 2 reasons, firstly the protection is great all round, secondly is disguises the fact it's an Apple watch. This is good for me as I work in some very dubious areas and don't really want to advertise what's on my arm. I wouldn't wear it out in the evening or at weekends but for anyone with a rough job this is brilliant.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I too have the Tough Armor (it's hard for us Brits to spell armour without the u!). It has a built in screen protector, it does add some bulk to the watch and the crown it a little more tricky to use.

I work as an engineer and initially bought the 42mm Space Grey Sport, I didn't use a case and the screen (IonX) got scratched within a month, bummer. I then sold that one and bought a 42mm SS W BSB. I use this case Monday to Friday to prevent any knocks and scrapes damaging my new watch. I like this case for 2 reasons, firstly the protection is great all round, secondly is disguises the fact it's an Apple watch. This is good for me as I work in some very dubious areas and don't really want to advertise what's on my arm. I wouldn't wear it out in the evening or at weekends but for anyone with a rough job this is brilliant.

I had mine on yesterday and someone asked me if that was the Apple watch. Maybe they could tell by the band. I am still torn between the case and not. I do know that I have a habit of banging these against walls, on treadmills, etc.. and usually wind up scratching the devices that I purchase. Then I have the memory of being careless.

lackster2

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Have any of you with this case taken a shower while wearing the watch? What i'm curious about is the fact that water may squeeze between the clear protection screen cover and the watch face, thus clouding the display. I know you could disassemble and wipe dry, but that seems like a hassle.

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Have any of you with this case taken a shower while wearing the watch? What i'm curious about is the fact that water may squeeze between the clear protection screen cover and the watch face, thus clouding the display. I know you could disassemble and wipe dry, but that seems like a hassle.

Water will definitely get between the tough armour case and the watch, therefore increasing the exposure to moisture time. I wouldn't recommend showering with it on. I personally don't think there's any point, might as well just give it a wipe over with a damp, lint-free cloth every few days. Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2