In Alberta and BC Canada we have TELUS PIK TV which offers an incredibly cheap package and a Apple TV app. Works better than the Android box too.
    bakron1 likes this.
    11-02-2018 11:26 AM
    Signing up for the free trial now! I think the 105 channels for 65 bucks might be the way to go.

Oh snap, all the episodes of “Greenleaf” that I’ve missed this season!!
    How did DTV Now treat you?

I did a trial of PS Vue and was initially excited about the pause/rewind of live tv but found it to be flaky. I might have 15 minutes of buffer (max is 30 I think) and rewind a minute or so, and it would play ok but then eventually jump to another spot in the show and I'd have to figure out where I was. no thanks, I'd rather not have it than a poor implementation. Hopefully DTV Now will offer it at some point and hoping even more that it works!
    11-04-2018 11:39 AM
    How did DTV Now treat you?
    I signed up for the trial and haven’t used it. Have to cancel today!
    11-04-2018 11:41 AM
    I signed up for the trial and haven’t used it. Have to cancel today!
    I hear you, I've had that happen too. You can do it again just use a different email address.

With google you can use punctuation to help you -- so if your email is mumfoau @ gmail you can do m.umfoau and it will still come to you. If you don't use Gmail, then not sure what to tell you But maybe do it before a weekend next time so you have more free time to try it out
    11-04-2018 11:43 AM
    I hear you, I've had that happen too. You can do it again just use a different email address.

With google you can use punctuation to help you -- so if your email is mumfoau @ gmail you can do m.umfoau and it will still come to you. If you don't use Gmail, then not sure what to tell you But maybe do it before a weekend next time so you have more free time to try it out
    I do use gmail. That’s good to know. My wife will love that with coupons.
    11-04-2018 12:09 PM
    I do use gmail. That’s good to know. My wife will love that with coupons.
    Yep you can put the . wherever you want and it's technically different to sites, but you'll still get it.
    mumfoau likes this.
    11-04-2018 01:18 PM
56 123