AMC and AT&T U-Verse

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I’m just curious if anyone else with AT&T U-Verse and uses the AMC app have had the same issue or at least know how to fix it. I get an error message, “Adobe Pass unknown error.” I have to force close the AMC app and reactivate it when that happens. The only real issue is that I have to do this for every single episode of a show. I tweeted Adobe, AMC, and AT&T about it. While I wait on a reply I figured I would ask here. As far as I’m concerned, once you activate an app and you’re logged in that’s the end of it. Enjoy your shows. Any help would be appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never subscribed to AT&T U-Verse. Hopefully, someone who does as well as use the AMC app with it will reply soon.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Apologies. I was trying the AMC app on my phone through U-Verse WiFi. I clicked on the post from "trending" and didn't realize I was in the Apple TV sub.

I just let an episode of 'The Walking Dead" stream for about 20 minutes and didn't get an error message. I was streaming an episode that requires a login and used my Vue credentials.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
No problem, I can’t even login on my phone. It’s my dad’s U-Verse account. He’s letting me use to login to channels. After two back to back episodes I get an error when I try to play a third. It is annoying, but it’s better than every single episode.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm assuming you're watching TWD. I noticed on that one TWD the first 2 episodes don't require a login at all. Only the latest episode. So if that's the case, it's definitely a U-Verse issue.