Color troubles on Atv4

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I bought an Appletv4 for my girlfriend and one for myself. Mine has worked flawlessly since day one, hers has recently started to act up. The colors on hers get all out of whack, lots of pinks and oranges. It almost looks like when you invert the colors on an iPhone. We've tried restarting the unit, restarting the tv, redoing the cables. These things sometimes fix the problem for a time. Going to try it on her other tv and with a different hdmi cable. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I bought an Appletv4 for my girlfriend and one for myself. Mine has worked flawlessly since day one, hers has recently started to act up. The colors on hers get all out of whack, lots of pinks and oranges. It almost looks like when you invert the colors on an iPhone. We've tried restarting the unit, restarting the tv, redoing the cables. These things sometimes fix the problem for a time. Going to try it on her other tv and with a different hdmi cable. Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance!

i would do exactly what you are saying that would rule out everything and leave the apple tv as the issue.