Apple TV gen 4/YouTube app, how can I get the YouTube app on my Apple TV?

Patti Harris

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Apple TV gen 4/YouTube app

Is anyone having an issue signing in to YouTube on the new Apple TV? I tried signing in and when retreating the code for sign-in I was given letters but numbers are required? I tried several different times with same problem. Only numbers keyboard comes up but code is given with letters ? Thanks, Patti

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple TV gen 4/YouTube app

Is anyone having an issue signing in to YouTube on the new Apple TV? I tried signing in and when retreating the code for sign-in I was given letters but numbers are required? I tried several different times with same problem. Only numbers keyboard comes up but code is given with letters ? Thanks, Patti

i have not tried signing in to my account on it ... i will try later and report back

MrTofu

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I did not have a problem signing in. The full letters and numbers keyboard showed up. The only issue I am having is when watching videos, it seems to crop a portion of the image. I can tell because certain words and letter gets cut off on the edges.

JBaby_9783

Jan 22, 2009
Visit site

I didn't have any sign in issues, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to like a video. It was really simple on the tv 3.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2