Apple Tv and Windows

Bollocks67

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering buying an Apple TV 3 but have questions about how well it will work with a windows based system. Will ATV play video formats other than what iTunes will support through a windows based media player???? or will it only work with iTunes????

Slayers

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
So anything that I can place in Itunes will play on an Apple TV??

I had a Google TV and after getting burned on that I am not sure I want to get burned again

korp

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
If it plays in iTunes it should play on Apple TV. I love this feature.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk

plummerdc

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
The Apple TV will only play content from iTunes library.

I've used a many a streaming devices (Google TV, Xbox, PS3) and I will say the ATV has been the best I've used yet.

It can be a pain finding or converting all your media into iTunes. But once you do the level of organization and playback quality of your files are excellent.

With Apple TV you sacrifice restrictive for high quality

Epig4g_fiver

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem in that I cant access my home share to my apple tv without rebooting my pc and relaunching itunes.

No my PC does not go to sleep

Thanks

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
yeah i have the same problem of having to reboot my laptop, in order for the apple tvs to recognize them.
its really not a problem for me, just annoying sometimes.

it only happens on the first connection, but when it is connected it stays connected
this ussually happens when this laptop leaves the house. it does this with all the laptops and atvs

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2