Week 4 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadleyaulia

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
i would really love to get an iPad2 because it can help me a lot through my med school since the books are so heavy and i felt so uneffective to carry on. unlike my friends who has all of their med books in an iPad, so, it would be amazing if i can get one since i'm from family with small economic conditions so i cant afford one.

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
i would love an awesome apple tv!! this holiday season is a bummer for all of us. my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and it was truly life changing. now that he will be on a 6 month chemo treatment, i would love to get this set up in our house for him to keep him occupied while he is resting. it would bring a ton more options to keep him occupied rather than our regular cable!

ladyfinesse08

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Please 🙏

I'd love to get an iPad 2 or 3 to help me take notes in school and stuff. It'd also be really nice to have around to read books on and to draw on. (love art but can't afford a Wacom cintiq).

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
We don't currently have an Apple TV so I think getting one (or two) and then using the rest of the card for iTunes subscriptions would be great. We could cut our link to satellite and get subscriptions to the cable based shows that we like to watch.

Thanks TiPb for the opportunity.

MzNewEra

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I need an apple tv in every room, so we can enjoy iTunes on our tv. That would be an awesome gift for my mom and brother as well. P.S. also because I hate streaming Netflix through Xbox Live, it sucks bad.

michaelkelly

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
tipb Contest Winner

I would love to win the $600 gift card to either upgrade to the iPhone 4s or wait and upgrade to the next iPhone or iPad that comes out!

:) Merry Christmas!! :)

JimmyNg

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
To give my girlfriend an iPad

My girlfriend got me my first iPad for my birfday, so I wanted to give her her first for Christmas. Thanks.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love an apple tv for my parents so when I'm showing off pictures from vacations they don't need to gather around my iPhone. I can just display them on tv and they can relax in their couch. I would also like one myself to test out gaming between the 4S and apple tv (ex Real Racing 2). As always, thank you Tipb for this contest!

eswank

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to put this prize towards an iPad 2. A deployment is coming up soon and I know this will come in hand while I'm out there. Thanks TiPb!

DarthG1nger

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd relish an iPad 3 - the retina display would be lovely for watching shows on my commute to work, which would pass for my excuse for showing it off in public.

At home I'd enjoy keeping up with the world using flipboard and avoid using my decrepit spiteful old windows laptop, who'e sole purpose it now seems is to make me equal parts furious and anguished.

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have a couple Apple TV's because i want to be able to stream all my ipod touch music, movies, pics, etc to my tv and one for my mom so i can share them with her too!

cinco312

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I need a iPad badly! I start nursing school in three weeks! It will also benefit my two year old daughter. Great selection of education apps in the app store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2