Apple TV (2010) give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorothymantooth

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
This is Apple's strongest push ever into the living room, and I want to be one of the first to witness it. The Airplay streaming abilities, Netflix integration, and dirt-cheap rentals are just enough for me to cut the Comcast cables. Plus, the photo streaming feature (I assume over Airplay too?!) will be great for when the folks visit.

spidermanroach

Dec 27, 2008
Visit site
Apple TV for ME

I would LOVE to have this because I am starting to become the Apple geek. Bought my 1st iPhone in Dec of 2008 and just got the iP4 last sat. Also, bought my 1st Mac in July of this year and will never go back to a PC again!! I have heard so much about this and would LOVE to have and try it.

Ryguy

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Air play and Netflix are what I'm excited about..I'll be in the doghouse if I purchase one so might as well try to win one.

Onlyone12

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I would like the apple tv because its amazing! I'm also wanting to pursue a career with apple. I'm kinda of an apple geek and love to learn more about the apple tv and I feel if i have it, I would learn a lot hands on. I love watching Netflix and now I can only do that on my iPhone because my x-box broke. So I love to have one, thanks.

And thanks for the contest:)

Deg

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Apple TV

I lost my job right after my son was born, and so among other major life changes, we had to move into a smaller place. I'm trying to rip all my DVDs to free up more space in our one-room living area, and I'd love to have the new Apple TV so we can have all our current video content and our Netflix streaming on one device and pack up our DVDs for storage.

josephkeeton

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Airplay & Netflix. Also, I've got a first generation Roku and while it's great I would love to replace it and bring my house one step closer to complete Apple domination.

Xytal

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
So far, I have half the iOS devices (iPhone 3GS (no iPhone 4 yet ;_;) and an iPad). Would love to make it 3/4! Also, Netflix on my TV would be awesome! I'd then be able to stream to everything I own! I'd also love to give Airplay a whirl and see how it works out.

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I would like and Apple TV because

Knology cable sux total balls and I'd love to ditch their $150/month crap.

Oh, and I've owned something made by apple continuously since 1984. I'd like to continue the tradition.

awesome.

patrickquinn

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Got mugged last week and as a consequence had to cancel my card. Totally forgot it was attached to my Netflix subscription so i had to cancel that and wait for a new card to get a new subscription. Then to cheer my self up i bought halo reach and put it in my new 360, the game jammed first time lodging itself in the 360. i pried it open and not only is the game extremely lazer damaged and scratched but the xbox's disk tray is broken and it keeps giving me an error when i turn it on. Now with the money that was going to be spent on an Apple TV i must spend double (if not more) replacing the xbox which the family use... :-(

dwilk21

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have an Apple TV because my $161 cable bill is killing me! Plus I can't wait to use AirPlay and the 99cent rentals are pretty sweet. The size of the Apple TV is pretty cool too. But the killer for me is Netflix! Gotta have it!

shwa311

May 19, 2009
Visit site
I need it because...

I want to be able to show everyone pictures of our 2 month old baby right on our TV.

Airplay is going to be nice as well.

johnarpy

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Simplicity

I want Apple TV for the shear simplicity and elegance of the experience. I'm tired of reading manuals and configuring devises only to wait for the movie to download. Apple makes life easy.

dazzlemi

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
apple tv

id love to win an apple tv - it would be really cool to stream videos and tv shows from my PC, as well as the netflix integration ! And who knows what the future will bring for apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2