What Apple TV+ show are you most looking forward to?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I haven’t watched any of it. I assume the writing isn’t good. But as soon as I see “JENNIFER ANISTON” on the marquee, that alone screams bad.

When I see "REESE WITHERSPOON" I think hot, but she is surprisingly unhot (is that a word?) in The Morning Show! lol I did kinda like the show though as a topical drama.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I haven’t watched any of it. I assume the writing isn’t good. But as soon as I see “JENNIFER ANISTON” on the marquee, that alone screams bad.

I hear you however with the story line and concept it could have been a good series with the proper staff /actors .

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Give the shows some time to find their footing and improve (or not). Lots of shows on broadcast TV or Netflix oe … started out not very good and became classics. Remember Mash, for example?

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps avoiding TV+ until the last few months of your trial period would be best. Then you can binge watch, and the shows should have found their levels of quality.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Any M Night Shyamalan fans in the house? His coming AppleTV+ show looks interesting. Its called Servant.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Just finished watching the first 3 episodes of Servant and I’m hooked! Looking forward to new releases.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2