Do you have any Apple Support Issues?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, I was wondering if you have any issues with Apple Support? If you do, would you mind sharing them?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The few times I've dealt with Apple Support was regarding "restoring purchases" not being honored, even though both Me and Apple maintained copies of purchase histories proving the purchases. In summary, Apple Support was top-notch, quick to respond and took care of the situation. Furthermore, Apple threw in a few extra stuff even though the complaints were not against it. Now if you meant tech support, my apologies. I've never had to call Apple in regard to that. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Have to say I one of those people that hate dealing with that, always a battle. But Apple has always been there. No question and stay and followed up afterward. I might be bias but IMO Apple is second to none when it comes to service.

JeevesVic

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Never an issue. I've had issues with my iPhone 4,5 and recently my 5S, as well as iTunes. Never questioned or doubted the apple support techs. I always buy AppleCare and will continue to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2