Apple music, is it fixed?

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Forgive me if this has been answered already but I did have a search and couldn't find a conclusive result.

I'm considering signing up for Apple music again but am still concerned with all the issues from several months ago of mixed up tracks, names and such.
Basically, is it now safe to active it again, or will it mess everything up again?

My music is a mixture of ripped CD's, downloads from other sites and music from iTunes.

I appreciate any response.

M

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to experience anything like that with Music and I am a subscriber. Whether or not the issue is fixed, well, it was never broken for me so yes to the thread question I suppose...:)

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I've yet to experience anything like that with Music and I am a subscriber. Whether or not the issue is fixed, well, it was never broken for me so yes to the thread question I suppose...:)

It seemed really hit and miss to be honest. My library was totally screwed, but fortunately my library was small in comparison to some who had 100,000+ tracks. In the end I had to delete all my music and restore from a back up.

From the same post on the Apple community forum I've luckily had confirmation that although it is getting better, it is not still 100%.

For now I'll just stick with what I have on my MBPr.

Thanks for the answers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2