I keep deleting apps on my iPad retina to create more space however the storage won't increase. I've deleted pictures, multiple apps and still it won't increase my storage size. The iPad shuts me out of apps as a result of no storage. Pls help
    10-12-2015 03:06 AM
    That keeps happening to me. Not sure if I should reset or not
    10-12-2015 03:17 AM
    If you're randomly deleting you might not be getting the biggest apps. Go to Settings, General, Storage, Manage Storage, and delete the apps you don't need which are using up most of your storage. Also delete unnecessary texts and emails.
    Then reboot.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    10-12-2015 06:52 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. However, I just deleted the mail account, All my pictures more larger apps no more music and still all I have deleted has not increased my storage by anything. I'm starting to think maybe this has a virus if that's possible or that something is seriously wrong w it. I've rebooted countless times and stuff I delete is not increasing my storage in any way. I'm thinking I should do a device reset. But then I'm not ready to wipe this device out yet. Very disappointed w apple right now. Anymore suggestions?
    10-12-2015 07:09 AM
    OK hate to ask this question but which storage are you looking at, device storage or iCloud storage? Folks at times get confused between which is which. This may not be the case with you, but I'm trying to figure out the issue.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus
    10-12-2015 08:13 AM
    Looking at device storage. I've deleted many apps now that I can't believe storage won't increase. Do these things get viruses?
    10-12-2015 08:22 AM
    Check the recently deleted photos folder. Many forget to do this. Unless you do this they will stay in that folder for 30 days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-12-2015 08:57 AM
    Looking at device storage. I've deleted many apps now that I can't believe storage won't increase. Do these things get viruses?
    Where are you looking at device storage? If you delete an app, you should gain the same in storage space. Go to Settings >General >. Manage storage (storage not iCloud)

Check "Available".
    10-12-2015 09:49 AM
    Not likely if you're not jailbroken.
    10-12-2015 10:21 AM