Has anyone received an invite to apply for Apple Card?

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I only recently got an email to apply. I don’t want or need another credit card.
The only way I would do it.
If I can roll over my remaining balance on my current card, and get a promotional zero percent financing for a year.
And also a guarantee I would be getting the card. I don’t need another hard inquiry on my credit report, for them to say no.
The HELOC loan I got already did that, and cost me points on my score.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Were you sent a letter or an email regarding the denial? I was rejected on August 6 and still haven’t gotten a letter explaining why! I’m a little confused because I have a good credit score no late payments etc. and I would like to know their reasoning.

They have to by law notify you in writing of the denial and give you reasons behind their decision. If you haven’t gotten anything I would contact them and ask.
Truthfully, the only cool thing about this card is that it has an Apple logo on it. There are way better credit cards out there.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Those who are getting a higher interest rate or lower credit limit than they expect, with very high credit ratings should remember that part of the determination of rate and limit is based on how long a credit history you have and how much activity is in that credit history.

mybabyluvzme32

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
I actually can't turn it off then back on bc it's already on and enabled!! Besides I have it now in my wallet but I'm not Gunna apply for it for yet for another month so around September 22 to October 20th is when I'll re apply again and HOPEFULLY NOT get denied again thx though

Ravi Chanchlani

Oct 10, 2019
Visit site
I didn't get the invite, but my friend got the invite as he is an employee in Goldman Sachs. We can apply using the apple pay app and the process is pretty fast like the virtual card comes in a few minutes, the physical card takes some time. It has decent benefits and killer looks.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I didn't get the invite, but my friend got the invite as he is an employee in Goldman Sachs. We can apply using the apple pay app and the process is pretty fast like the virtual card comes in a few minutes, the physical card takes some time. It has decent benefits and killer looks.

Hey there @Ravi Chanchlani. Welcome to iMore.

When you get a moment, stroll on over to the new members section and introduce yourself to the community:
https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-introduce-yourself-here/
Hope this helped.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore

Thank You

This thread was started a while back when the invites were first coming out

Enjoy and Post Often

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2