Need help identifying an app for iOS.

David Hayter

May 10, 2017
Visit site
It's icon is a black background with a white, capital letter "A". That's it. I don't remember what's it's called. If you happened to know what it is, I would greatly appreciate anyone's input.

Update. I think it's a chat app or something. I just need help naming it.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's icon is a black background with a white, capital letter "A". That's it. I don't remember what's it's called. If you happened to know what it is, I would greatly appreciate anyone's input.

Anyone's input? Please clarify. Are you saying you'd appreciate the people for naming the app or appreciate their input about using the app?

David Hayter

May 10, 2017
Visit site
I think it's a chat app, or something related to. I am just looking for the name. Not functionality. I know it seems pretty straight forward, but I've been searching and have had little luck.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Looking to kill some time, I've been surfing around on Google looking for apps. So far, I haven't found one with an icon that matches your description. I did find one called SHUSH that matches your description, with the exception of the letter being an S and not an A. Thought I'd share, just in case! I'll keep sleuthing....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think it's a chat app, or something related to. I am just looking for the name. Not functionality. I know it seems pretty straight forward, but I've been searching and have had little luck.

Anything specific about the app helps others to search it. Is there anything else you know about it? Is it chat specific to any group, like singles for example?

David Hayter

May 10, 2017
Visit site
Success. It was adore me. I'm actually trying to find this for someone that had a worse memory than me. Doing so actually helps. Well at least. I think so. Thanks for everyone's time and effort. I just happen to stumble on it.

Henry_Mark

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
If you are looking for iOS chat app for your device then why not try for ChatWing. ChatWing is social chat. You can easily monitor your group chat, members, send private message and banned users as well. It really cheap and reliable. ChatWing starts with only $14 per month. You can easily your social media account for registration onto ChatWing. I am really happy to use ChatWing. I hope you'll enjoy this too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2