There's many games I want on the app store but it just doesn't work because every game I try it says get it or it has a picture of a cloud and it still doesn't let me get it because it's not free because once I press on it and press on it again it says please application your ID credit card So you can pay please help I just want to get back on games every time I go on it makes me pay for every game I try it's very annoying I hope this is enough information
    03-09-2016 04:40 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

If you've already created your Apple ID, you'll need to add a payment method when you first use it to sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. But you can optionally remove the payment method after you sign in to the store. You won't be asked for a payment method again until you make your first purchase.

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034
    If you've already created your Apple ID, you'll need to add a payment method when you first use it to sign in to the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store. But you can optionally remove the payment method after you sign in to the store. You won't be asked for a payment method again until you make your first purchase.

Source: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-09-2016 05:31 PM