AirPods Pro won't stay connected to MacBook Pro when iPhone is nearby?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

The first device I paired my AirPods Pro with was my iPhone 11 Pro. Now, when I try to connect to my MacBook Pro, if my iPhone is nearby (with bluetooth on), my AirPods Pro will connect to my laptop for a few seconds, I can start playing music/etc, and then they'll disconnect and connect to my iPhone. The only remedy I've found so far is to disable bluetooth on my phone... not ideal.

I'm running the latest Catalina beta and iOS 13.3 beta. I will filing a bug report through my iPhone.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
You can temporarily turn off Bluetooth from the Control Centre on the iPhone.

I know, that’s the solution I said worked if you read above. But that is not an ideal long-term fix.

Wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue - I’ve already reported to Apple

Mars20

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I did read the above. You said the only solution was to disable BlueTooth. The temporary disconnect of BlueTooth from the Control Centre is not the same thing. The BlueTooth radio still runs in the background.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I did read the above. You said the only solution was to disable BlueTooth. The temporary disconnect of BlueTooth from the Control Centre is not the same thing. The BlueTooth radio still runs in the background.

Sorry I was unclear, I was referring to the temporary disabling feature from the control center

Regardless the issue still persists and it is clearly not a fix

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh