Air Pods Pro - What Size Tips do you use in each ear?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Funny for me, I use the large tip in the left and the small tip in the right? I didn't realize that my ear canals were that much different. How about you?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I had two different tip sizes on my old LG wrap around Bluetooth headsets. Yet another positive with the Airpods Pro over the regular Airpods, a much better custom fit.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I can't speak to this, because I don't have them (yet), but this new feature is what has convinced me that these are for me!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had been wearing the medium tops in both ears, but I just changed to the large & will be testing those out tomorrow. The mediums fit pretty good & are very comfortable, but I’m wondering if I’ll get an even better seal with the large ones. I’ll report back after work.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welp, I tried the large in both ears and hated it. Even though the tip test said I had a good seal, I felt like they were too big. Outside sound seems to leak through and every time I took them out, the tips flipped outward. So, I’m back to the mediums and feel much more comfortable.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welp, I tried the large in both ears and hated it. Even though the tip test said I had a good seal, I felt like they were too big. Outside sound seems to leak through and every time I took them out, the tips flipped outward. So, I’m back to the mediums and feel much more comfortable.

I'm jealous...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2