AirPods Pro: First Impressions

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I am jealous of all of you. So, I caved last night and purchased the pros and paid the $9 for courier delivery. The courier delivered last night but to the wrong address so I spent my time on the phone with Apple trying to get it fixed. They have since cancelled my previous order and have issued a replacement but now I have to wait until 11/7-11/8 for them to be delivered. At least they gave me a Mophie 3 in 1 wireless charger for all of the hassle....but I want my AirPods now y’all. Well, at least the charger will be delivered tomorrow. Anyways, hope all of you are enjoying your new buds.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I ended up swapping to the big cups as i realised (duh) cause my left one was falling out with AP2, WOW what a difference, NC is way better, sound better, more comfy. ;)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping Comply will have some tips for these by the time I get around to buying in a month or so. Silicon ones are ok, but I always seem to be in between sizes that are available or something and memory foam stuff like Comply is always a perfect fit.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine will arrive next week. I mostly want: 1) NC to be on par with my Bose 35, 2) stay in my ears while running, and 3) sound at least as good as my PowerBeats Pros.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine will arrive next week. I mostly want: 1) NC to be on par with my Bose 35, 2) stay in my ears while running, and 3) sound at least as good as my PowerBeats Pros.

I can’t talk to #1 but I can’t picture the Bose NC being better. For 2 & 3, the Pros won’t budge when you’re running (did a hard and sweaty 5k with them today). And I also have PB Pros and these sound better because of the seal. Base is a little deeper on the PBs but I find the sound much better in the AirPod pros.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone talk to using these when walking, specifically I'm curious about the typical thump thump thump you get from sealed EarPods as one walks along.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
...Travelled on a cross country flight with them today and the ANC really did blow be away, especially considering how small they are.

How were they in the plane? The reviews I have seen talk about airport terminals and not flight.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
How were they in the plane? The reviews I have seen talk about airport terminals and not flight.

Pretty amazing actually. Maybe not quite as good as over-ear options like Bose, but the ANC immediately shut out the engine noise and most everything else was seriously muffled. I’ve been saying the AirPods are my favorite device in years ever since I got the originals but these really take it to a whole different level

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Pretty amazing actually. Maybe not quite as good as over-ear options like Bose, but the ANC immediately shut out the engine noise and most everything else was seriously muffled. I’ve been saying the AirPods are my favorite device in years ever since I got the originals but these really take it to a whole different level

Appreciate the info! Regular airpods never did fit my ears right so it sounds like these might be a winner for me and my travel schedule.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Appreciate the info! Regular airpods never did fit my ears right so it sounds like these might be a winner for me and my travel schedule.

Yeah same here. Originals fit my ears fine but I used my Powerbeat Pros in the air because of the plane noise. These are pretty much perfect for travel IMO

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

I totally agree

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I can’t talk to #1 but I can’t picture the Bose NC being better. For 2 & 3, the Pros won’t budge when you’re running (did a hard and sweaty 5k with them today). And I also have PB Pros and these sound better because of the seal. Base is a little deeper on the PBs but I find the sound much better in the AirPod pros.

That's encouraging. Can't wait to make these comparisons myself.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77