Still in love?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I did get some and after a week, I like how it works but I'm not personally moved. I guess to be fair, I only have an iPhone (and no other Apple products) so that might be why for me. I am glad that I tried it though.

Sorry to hear you aren't as moved as I was. Admittedly, I'm not wow'd by the sound quality. So depending on what you expectations were going in, I can understand if you're not as impressed. I'm more in love with the convenience and simplicity of them in addition to the case.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My wife falls asleep before me a lot and asks me to lower the volume on the tv. Now I just use my AirPods with the Apple TV and no complaints.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to hear you aren't as moved as I was. Admittedly, I'm not wow'd by the sound quality. So depending on what you expectations were going in, I can understand if you're not as impressed. I'm more in love with the convenience and simplicity of them in addition to the case.

That makes sense, I can understand that completely. I am very impressed with the quality of calls and that was really what I bought it for.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Still loving mine. Use it every day for work and runs. Two of my kids now have them and they’ve got them hanging out of their ears at all hours of the day.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Going back to this and reiterating what I said previously....I REALLY REALLY REALLY want better battery life out of the next gen and that will probably encourage me to make a purchase. Sitting at my desk, I popped them in at 8:30 and by 11:30 (3 hours) my AirPods were dead from listening to music.

Sure...I can take a 15 minute break to charge them. But I don't want to lol. I'd love for at least 5 hours of consistent listening time (which the website says I should be getting).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2