Decided to get

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have wireless LG but hooks around my neck
These AirPods are very classic looking to me and I think the price is great. I checked around and found Apple to be lower priced. Evine Live is very costly but they make you think you're getting a deal with extras added. NOT! Lol
Ebay has same price and even more from some sellers
I can't wait to receive!
Treating myself. I deserve it

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Congrats to you girl! You're gonna love them. You deserve a pre-order Apple Watch Series 3 and AirPods too. Enjoy your new goodies!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on ordering your new AirPods. I think you’re going to like them a lot.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Interested to see your experience coming from the LG. I use mostly JayBird BlueBuds X now, and a similarly styled cheap Amazon set. I am very tempted to try Airpods.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Interested to see your experience coming from the LG. I use mostly JayBird BlueBuds X now, and a similarly styled cheap Amazon set. I am very tempted to try Airpods.

I am enjoying them very much. Well worth it. Use daily. Music and for calls. Like better than my LG headset. Took me 6 weeks to get them. Ordered from Apple.com.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I am getting close to jumping in for some Air pods. I listen for almost 8 hours a day, but usually just with one earbud in, so I could easily make it through a day by switching back and forth.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I am getting close to jumping in for some Air pods. I listen for almost 8 hours a day, but usually just with one earbud in, so I could easily make it through a day by switching back and forth.

You should give it a try, it’s easy to use and it works well.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My wife got me a set over the weekend as an early birthday present and so far I'm loving them. I've gotten about 7-ish hours of continuous Apple Music streaming before I got notified they were at 10%. Took the right one out and placed back in the case to charge while still listening to the left one. After about 10 minutes it was charged to 40% so I swapped them out and kelp listening to music.

I was really surprised at how I liked the music quality while also still being able to hear ambient sounds.

Worth $160? Still on the fence about that. But for a first edition I'm not complaining.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My wife got me a set over the weekend as an early birthday present and so far I'm loving them. I've gotten about 7-ish hours of continuous Apple Music streaming before I got notified they were at 10%. Took the right one out and placed back in the case to charge while still listening to the left one. After about 10 minutes it was charged to 40% so I swapped them out and kelp listening to music.

I was really surprised at how I liked the music quality while also still being able to hear ambient sounds.

Worth $160? Still on the fence about that. But for a first edition I'm not complaining.

It’s pretty great, isn’t it?
I’m already anticipating a second generation.. hopefully in the near future.

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Loving mine that I received last week. Currently using them with my Pixel XL until hopefully I can attain a new iPhone X this Friday. They work great for me at work and at the gym. Very very pleased!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2