Verizon Wireless supposedly has two-day shipping on AirPods while supplies last.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Supposedly: Verizon Wireless has Two-Day Shipping on AirPods While Supplies Last

Must not have lasted too long. I just went online and they are "out of stock". I have a pair but now my wife wants them too.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Supposedly: Verizon Wireless has Two-Day Shipping on AirPods While Supplies Last

Shoot! I wondered if it was too good to be true!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Shoot! I wondered if it was too good to be true!

I'm sure they were available at the time. They just go quickly. When I got mine I happened to be in my email when the email showed up. I clicked and didn't hesitate and was able to order. I got a little lucky.

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
They're baaaaaack! VZW has them in stock today with free two-day shipping... at least they did a couple of hours ago when I ordered mine. Good luck!

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I hear you, but I’m the type of person who’ll drive those 138 miles for something that I really want and wouldn’t give it a second thought....

And I'm the type of guy who includes at least $0.50 per mile in my trip calculations (Fed reimbursement is $0.56/mi for a motorcycle) and sees an additional $138 round trip cost for driving instead of getting free shipping. Plus my time is worth something to me... and I have no desire at all to go to El Paso, Texas (no offense intended to El Pasoans!) ;)

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
Or you can buy one from me lol
41956049588438370778b45481581b62.jpg

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
I'm surprised you still have these. Did you post them in the iMore Market Place?

Too be honest. Not enough post count I did sell one yesterday at a local Starbucks! Everyone outside looked at me as if it were a drug deal because my cars all blacked out and I didn't bother to get out lol

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
They're baaaaaack! VZW has them in stock today with free two-day shipping... at least they did a couple of hours ago when I ordered mine. Good luck!

Just confirmed with a Verizon rep via online chat that they're still in stock so I just ordered mine right now. Woohoo! I'm so excited to finally get a pair. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Just confirmed with a Verizon rep via online chat that they're still in stock so I just ordered mine right now. Woohoo! I'm so excited to finally get a pair. Thanks for the heads up ;)

Welcome and congrats! Mine were picked up by FedEx this morning for delivery the day after tomorrow, so it's the real deal (no BestBuy-like delayed shipment due to overselling stock). I'm really looking forward to them!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2