iPad Air is attached to a Zagg keyboard, rMBP has stickers and nothing else, 6+ cases change, right now it's in an Otterbox Commuter. Sometimes I'll take my phone naked, but it's almost always in a case. I have small hands so the phone slides a lot, I also have my phone in my lap while driving and will sometimes forget about it. When I switched to AT&T I bought an HTC One M8 instead of an iPhone because I wanted to see how android had changed, didn't buy the Otterbox Defender for it cause I thought why not. Got back home not even an hour later, forgot it was in my lap, took a tumble to the concrete, 3 nicks in less than an hour. That car fumble is the main reason I use a case on my phones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-30-2015 10:24 PM
    I always use all my devices with a case and a screen protector.
    I always give my old iPhone to a family member when I get a new one, and I want it to be in pristine condition.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    07-19-2015 06:36 AM
    I always use a case. I don't care for the thin cold slick aluminum feel. I want something substantial with grip. Bulky is great. But not overly so. The Otterbox Defender is about right. The size and grip is helpful when doing photo editing.
    07-19-2015 08:04 AM
    I'm satisfied to tempered glass protector on display . Aluminium body doesn't need that much protection imo.
    07-19-2015 08:25 AM
    With cases and tempered glass screen protectors. I like the purity of unblemished electronics.
    07-19-2015 07:59 PM
    I use a mophie battery case. Protection and extra juice for those long days
    01-03-2016 01:29 PM
    I always use the lowest-profile case I can find...which is still the Apple Leather case. Why? It looks great, is "grippy" enough so the phone doesn't squirt our of my hands...and because I've dropped my phone more than once. I used to use a tempered glass screen protector...but I can't find one that fits without looking terrible, so for now my screen is naked.
    01-03-2016 10:43 PM
    I would like the Apple leather case but they left the bottom completely **s-out open so that the bottom end of the phone is **s-out and unprotected. I do wish they hadn't done that. ...and so I use a Tech 21 Classic Mesh.
    01-04-2016 08:20 AM
    There was a time I thought I needed max protection for my devices so of course I invested in Otterbox, but as time has passed and I realized that I just don't need that much protection and I rarely drop my device from the top of a building.
    Now I'm using the Apple Leather cases. They provide enough protection for my daily lifestyle while maintaining the slim profile of the 6s Plus.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-04-2016 08:40 AM
    My currently daily driver is my iPhone 6S Plus. It has never had a case on it and I will never put one on it. I'm just not one to be careless or reckless with my devices, and no, I'm not insinuating that you are. For accidents, Apple Care + will take care of it...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-04-2016 08:51 AM
    I'm just so fearful that if I don't have good protection my phone won't stay in unblemished like-new condition. I guess I have "issues" with that even though I baby my devices.
    01-04-2016 11:14 AM
    I try to get a case for everything. The idea of damaging my devices is horrifying!
    Haalcyon likes this.
    01-05-2016 12:45 PM
    Cased, always cased. Also a screen protector.

The reason being is that I am slightly OCD about keeping my electronic devices in pristine condition and when I come to sell them, I get top dollar for them becasue I look after them.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    01-05-2016 01:00 PM
    Cased, always cased. Also a screen protector.

The reason being is that I am slightly OCD about keeping my electronic devices in pristine condition and when I come to sell them, I get top dollar for them becasue I look after them.
    This is pretty much my approach to my electronic devices as well.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    01-06-2016 12:30 PM
    I'm getting ready to get a new 15" MacBook Pro and am already shopping for a shell/case. I have a sickness when it comes to keeping things I like pristine.
    01-06-2016 06:31 PM
    I love the look of a naked iPhone but it makes me so nervous, even though I'm very careful with mine. I have a clear case so you can still see the color and have it be protected.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    01-07-2016 09:30 PM
    One of my 4 cases is a clear case. It does allow me to see phone, which is nice and pristine and nice and stuff. However, my favorite cases are still my Tech 21s.
    01-08-2016 08:45 PM
    to me, at the beginning time, it is with cover, and then later, I often take the cases off because the cases avoid the heat dissipation. For your consideration, I suggest you may choose some slim and transparent case which can protect from scratch and also show the beauty.
    01-11-2016 04:25 AM
    I use cases to get a new look now and then
    Haalcyon likes this.
    01-11-2016 12:24 PM
    I try to get a case for everything. The idea of damaging my devices is horrifying!
    Having said that, I'm not sure having a case for my Apple Watch is a great idea as it might be very bulky.
    01-24-2016 01:17 PM
    I use a case. I like them not only for protection, but I love being able to change the look of my phone. I have several cases, but since I got the white silicone case, I haven't switched cases. It's been a few weeks. Most days I take my case off once I'm home, but when I'm out my phone goes in a case.
    01-25-2016 06:44 PM
46 12