Isis Mobile Wallet Case

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the Incipio Cashwrap Case for Isis Mobile Wallet at Verizon for $29.99. It was $40 off the original price. As soon as I heard about Isis Mobile Wallet coming to Verizon, I wanted to try it but I refused to pay $70 for a "gimmicky" case. I have spend much more on cases but I didn't see this one as being worth it because it has no style to it. So glad it was on sale! Now I can test the waters to see how I really like using Isis. If you're interested in Isis but don't want to hand over $70 for the case, now is the best time to head to your local Verizon store while they're still on sale.

Edit: Here are a few pics. It reminds me of a slimmer Mophie

jyju6ybu.jpg

e7eqeva6.jpg

ehyny8eb.jpg

myvusu8u.jpg

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
My thoughts were any time something is one sale is they can not push it out the door, which means it's not selling.. Not saying it's a bad case.. But I normally don't buy stuff on sale for that reason...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My thoughts were any time something is one sale is they can not push it out the door, which means it's not selling.. Not saying it's a bad case.. But I normally don't buy stuff on sale for that reason...

I totally agree but I couldn't resist LOL. I think the issue is the cost of the case. Many people aren't on the NFC bandwagon yet and to shell out $70 to get started is a bit much. I'm excited to use it though and if I don't like it, I'll just return it. I'm just glad I didn't have to spend so much to try it out.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Isis is ok, they gave the wife and I both $40 free then we put that on verizon bill and both got another $16 for using Isis at Verizon

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Very cool, I've been thinking about picking it up. I wish that we could use this case for Google Wallet but the iOS version doesn't support NFC

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually found a work around to use my iPhone as a mobile wallet option sort of. My bank is chase and all of their debit and credit cards now have tap to pay functionality. When I use my leather sleeve for my iPhone, I have my debit card in the rear slot. I just take my phone (still in the sleeve) and tap on the register. It works well and I don't have to carry a wallet or take out my credit card. It's not as cool as having a phone with NFC or using the case with NFC capabilities, but it is a solution for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2