Naked Tuesday

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Been going naked since a week after I got my phone. Still looks fresh out of the box four months later.  however I'm constantly making sure I know where it is and that it's safe. But a sacrifice I'm willing to make to admire my iPhone's beauty.

hey, i noticed you Liked my comment in this thread. are you single?

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
hey, i noticed you Liked my comment in this thread. are you single?

lol apparently this kind of behavior is unavoidable.

Finally put a case on my phone. But took the crappy screen protector off. I'd rather have a clear case on then a rainbow streak display.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s 

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
For the daily naked folks do you not put your phone down on surfaces? Not so worried about drop protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
For the daily naked folks do you not put your phone down on surfaces? Not so worried about drop protection.

I do. I don't really care anymore as my black iPhone 5 has scratches and chips. I think they make the phone look cool, but that's just my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Karcha

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

I've been using it almost naked for the past couple weeks, I just have a back matte skin protector from Best skins ever. I have the sides too but I think I'll remove them since I didn't do a good job at putting them on.

It works wonders, you can almost not tell it's there and it helps improve the grip. Totally naked was too slippery for me.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I do. I don't really care anymore as my black iPhone 5 has scratches and chips. I think they make the phone look cool, but that's just my opinion...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I have black as well. Wish I'd had white for naked use. Oh well, setting it free!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2