Broke my Incipio Atlas Case

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well during wedding photo's last week, I dropped my iphone in its incipio atlas case. The bottom part of the case that seals the charging port and speaker broke... Better an $85 case than the phone but still thought it would have lasted a little better from a hip level drop. Its cracked so its no longer water proof but the case will still function as a dust proof and shock proof case as is, just no more beach trips with it.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If it's breaking from a hip-level drop, that sounds like a defect. I'd contact them anyway. As my father says - you don't ask, you don't get.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well during wedding photo's last week, I dropped my iphone in its incipio atlas case. The bottom part of the case that seals the charging port and speaker broke... Better an $85 case than the phone but still thought it would have lasted a little better from a hip level drop. Its cracked so its no longer water proof but the case will still function as a dust proof and shock proof case as is, just no more beach trips with it.

cornettbr, aside from the case breaking - what are your thoughts on the Atlas? It looks interesting (especially when I'm not crazy about the Lifeproof).

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I love the case yeah the sounds muted a little bit but its waterproof. I'm just going to buy another one, Its way thinner than any of the alternatives out there minus the life proof fre. But the glass never gives me touchscreen problems. The case does work as advertised I'm always at the beach and do like to read books on my phone during jacuzzi baths. I recommend 100%.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2