iPhone 5 Belkin View/Griffin Reveal

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So I am currently looking at both the Belkin View and the Griffin Reveal for the ip5 and I was wondering if the rumors were true about the cases scratching the iPhone itself and ruining the aluminum finish. Is this true? Anyone know or have these cases that would give me a little input? Thanks.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've never tried either, so I couldn't say. But I'm sure if anyone out there knows, they'll chime in.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
So I am currently looking at both the Belkin View and the Griffin Reveal for the ip5 and I was wondering if the rumors were true about the cases scratching the iPhone itself and ruining the aluminum finish. Is this true? Anyone know or have these cases that would give me a little input? Thanks.
Belkin View looks like a soft TPU case. Doubt it could be causing any damage.
I use a Belkin Transparent Hard Shell that I purchased from Ebay ( doesnt seem to be original,since there is no product code or name on the box) and inspite of it rubbing against the Aluminium band while removing and putting, there seem to be no scratches on the phone.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Any case will trap debris which could, and may cause scratching.... Does not matter what any phone is made of.. Anything aggressive enough will effect the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2