Wanted to know what Bluetooth headphones people are using, which are good, which to avoid and so on. I know I'll get what I pay for for the most part, but I'd like to not spend more than $100 give or take
    09-22-2012 11:13 PM
    The new Motorola have issues....switched to lg tone and its great. Check at best buy
    09-22-2012 11:26 PM
    I have the LG HBS700. Got it through imore. I like it and my daughter loves it. Good sound, many features, and last a long time. Not very discrete if that is what you are looking for. I almost went with the stone.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    09-22-2012 11:35 PM
    I've had Motorola, Plantronics, Jabra and other brands, but my favorite is the Jawbone, especially the Jawbone Icon.
    09-22-2012 11:43 PM
    I have the LG HBS700. Got it through imore. I like it and my daughter loves it. Good sound, many features, and last a long time. Not very discrete if that is what you are looking for. I almost went with the stone.

Sent from my iPhone 4
    This is the same one I mention above (also called the tone). It has a base that you rest around your neck and the earpieces feel just like normal buds. If you want the best connectivity and sound, these are it. I have left my phone on a treadmill and walked 50 ft and stayed connected with no change in sound.
    09-22-2012 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD