Are you using a case for your iphone?

Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

• Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

Votes: 23 23.0%

• Total voters

breadmanjp

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I have been using 12 South Book Book case and I love it. I have dropped my iPhone a number of times and the case offers great protection. No scratches, no cracked glass, and a lot of nice comments about how cool it looks. I like it !

ThaKrazyOne

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a simple snap-on case on mine at the moment, but would love the security of an OtterBox, but not as bulky which is why the Life Proof case may work. I ride a bike part of the way to work and back so I have it out alot. My wife has a 4S with an OtterBox Defender. DOn't get me wrong it's a great case just don't like how the rubber part is becoming worn out and loose and might eventually fall off the plastic part of the face. Just get a case fit you your daily usage habits and you'll be OK.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Always in cases. Nice slim cases.
Do not like to take away from the design aesthetic.

I'm wondering if there's any case out that is able to dock into the Apple Charging Dock?

None that I know of for the iPhone 4/4s dock (which is why we still have one that gets no use)
What will work, is a cradle made by MobilIT.
Purchased a couple from Office Depot many months ago, so not too sure they still carry them, but I suppose one could check online.

:)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
With my candy shell satin doing all that peeling I took it off and a naked iPhone actually doesn't feel that bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jdhiker

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Used my lifeproof protected 4s in the pool last night with some amazingly clear video underwater. Not a drop of moisture inside. Simply awesome case. I didnt go deeper than 2 ft to be safe. But so nice to know your protected in most wet circumstances.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
With my candy shell satin doing all that peeling I took it off and a naked iPhone actually doesn't feel that bad!!

mistah m, may i suggest instead of your phone going completely commando adding just a bumper to protect the edges:) I used one on my phone this weekend & I loved it - you can find them on Amazon as cheap as $2 (instead of paying $30 at Apple)
photo-45.jpg

Last edited:

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I use a case about 50% of the time. I've tried many but the best I've found is Griffin Elan. Good open access to dock connector, side buttons and top. Hardshell that is rubber lined. Snaps together solidly and doesn't get loose.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm... I'll give that a try! Thanks for the tip.

Your very welcome sir;):) BatsexWireless is one of the sellers I use, and their prices are good:)

BTW, in regards to your Speck cs, call their customer service & let them know you have an issue with it. They should replace it for you:)

Last edited:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i voted yes. however, i miss the plain and slim look of the phone and wish i could leave it out of the case all the time. but ive dropped, scraped and placed it face down on hard surfaces enough to know i should keep it protected. ive had it in an otterbox since i picked it up at apple. but when i take it out of the case, i sit there and stare at it with a frown, knowing i would rather not have it in there.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
i voted yes. however, i miss the plain and slim look of the phone and wish i could leave it out of the case all the time. but ive dropped, scraped and placed it face down on hard surfaces enough to know i should keep it protected. ive had it in an otterbox since i picked it up at apple. but when i take it out of the case, i sit there and stare at it with a frown, knowing i would rather not have it in there.

I feel the same way. That's why I use the Apple bumper. It has a minimalist look and I can enjoy the phone's beauty.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77