Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I love that the case provides excellent protection with a high quality look without the antenna hit that some of these cases can have. I'd love it in white to better show off my white iPhone 4!

MrAlakija

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
First thing i'll say, i can't afford this....
Second, the case ships in a cleaning pouch and an added protective layer. Also, it has two interchangeable back covers and usually comes in colors white and white/blue. Thats my quick review, I'll say more once i win this.... (a guy can dream right :D)

I'll like the white color case for my iPhone 4s

marangelis

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Element Case

Wow. This is one amazing case it would look perfect on my iPhone 4S. I specially like all the details, the color and specially the protective pouch. It is what I've being looking for.. ;)

It seems this company makes perfect and well design products! Thanks for showing it...
;)

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
giving away a element case? You guys must be crazy.

Easy answer, i like the company because they make amazing cases.
Simple enough.

White.

jgmo

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Durable Product

Made in the USA...looks like a tough and durable case. As the dad of a 12 & 15 year old...both athletes...this durable case would protect my iPhone through all of my parenting adventures! I would like the white one...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I like this case because it's sturdy and pretty freak'n awesome looking. I like it in white for sure for my 4S...

Hydatikz

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Element vapor

Well where do I start? The first feature which grabs my attention is the crystal clear cap :) what use is it having an iPhone which people can't see? ;)

Also having the ability to change the back plates is perfect! If I ever get bored I can just switch it around rather than going out to buy yet another cheap useless case for my iPhone 4S

Having a high quality frame is also important as from experience of cheap nasty cases it has left marks on my phone which has prevented me from even bothering with my cheap case :(

Totally awesome and if I had the chance id totally take a blue one :)

Good luck everyone :cool:

Sophos

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I like the fact that the cases are machined aluminum and powder coated for durability. I would prefer the blue one.

Thanks for having this contest!

Cheers

bassfisher2021

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
The Mighty Vapor

Top Shelf quality. I presently use one on an I phone 4 and it is the best thing since sliced bread. would love to have one for my wifes I P 4 Being a disabled vet I apreciate the MADE IN AMERICA aspect

Altimate_One

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I really like the way the case looks on the phone. But $130? Holy sugar smacks. The blue one would make my wifes phone stand out. Pick me, Pick me.

Status
Not open for further replies.