Magpul Field Case Review

mookster

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Awesome post OP, Glock, iPhone and Magpul. My friday is made perfect. FYI, I had the field executive case but switched to the Oakley O-Matter case. It's got the slats in the back and sides so it looks like a ladder rail cover for my AR's and with a carbon fiber skin to protect the glass it's sexy. No pics yet yet sorry.

Jzo

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
So is it safe to assume if I buy black I'll have no issues with the flash? Seems to really affect the pink and gray cases?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Awesome post OP, Glock, iPhone and Magpul. My friday is made perfect. FYI, I had the field executive case but switched to the Oakley O-Matter case. It's got the slats in the back and sides so it looks like a ladder rail cover for my AR's and with a carbon fiber skin to protect the glass it's sexy. No pics yet yet sorry.

Definitely get some pictures! And thanks for the compliments!

Gonna order my fianc? and myself one. If you guys want to use cases and docks then I suggest you pick up a Sendstation dock extender, best $30 I've spent yet on iPhone accessories! :D

SendStation - Products - Dock Extender

Thanks for the info.

So is it safe to assume if I buy black I'll have no issues with the flash? Seems to really affect the pink and gray cases?

I have not noticed any issues with my black case, except in cases where I'm extremely close and the flash goes off...I think you are going to get some issues in that case on in the black.

Jzo

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have not noticed any issues with my black case, except in cases where I'm extremely close and the flash goes off...I think you are going to get some issues in that case on in the black.

I think I'll be ok. I have an otterbox defender on now and never seemed to have any trouble. And that case is much thicker.

Skynet3132

May 9, 2012
Visit site
i ordered this case a week before i even had my phone. im a real big Magpul guy, and one day out shooting i joked with my friends that the field case was half the reason to buy an iPhone.. lol. but it really is a great case. and matches the furniture on my AR. whats not to like?

cvo515

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
FYI

primaryarms.com has these for $9.95 with free shipping.

https://www.primaryarms.com/iPhone_Cases_s/557.htm

Thanks. Just ordered mine. Case looks awesome, cant wait.

Edit..... Case came today. And its by far the best case Ive used. And the fact that its also the cheapest, makes it even better. Slimline, simple, awesome material, great price. I will definitely be buying another color soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I hope they come out with a new case whenever the new iPhone comes out.

Definitely a great case for the money.

cretz42#WN

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my Magpul Exec Field case today. I can tell I won't be using any other case for a while. Awesome case for the price. The only problems I had were the little nodes under the volume rocker and around the power button. Nothing a little knife trimming couldn't fix. Highly recommended.

tduffysd

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site

That case is triple the price of a magpul case and provides less protection. I'm not paying more just for a brand name.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping they make a case for the iPhone 5. I just sent them an email. I'm still rocking the same case on my iPhone 4.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
So I got a reply from Magpul this morning about an iPhone 5 case.

They are waiting to get their hands on one first, but it is definitely something they are looking into.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2