Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwaturner

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I love my Incipio case, great protection from drops and doesn't pick up lint in my pocket! I work in entertainment production and even dropped my iPhone 4 out of my pocket from 15' in the air and it landed on the asphalt with no damage whatsoever. Best case I've ever used!!!

obxfshr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Otter Box

I use the Otter Box commuter case because its damn near indestructible. I've actually left my phone on my car roof and drove off, the phone dropped at speed, rolled end over end and survived with not scratch.

I swear by it.

Rick
Bristow, VA

Neurobit

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Elago and Incipio

I think that Elago makes some wicked cases.
The attention to detail and fit is great, and they also use minimal, easy to open packaging to top it off.

Neurobit

timtoggs

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I use an iFrogz case. It is kind of like those silicone gel cases, but its made from a harder plastic so it doesn't get stuck in your pocket when you try to take it out :)

When I first got it, I could slap my phone onto windows and it wouldn't fall off, crazy!

dh96

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Easy choice for me, incase. I've used incase since the first gen iphone, and no matter how many times I've dropped my phone (and I've dropped it A LOT), not a single crack or mark.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My iPad 1 is an otterbox defender, and I absolutely love it. For my iPhone though, I love the SGP Hybrid line of cases. I own a silver hybrid A and a black hybrid ex. They are great cases that both come with great full body screen protection included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caasheew

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Cases

I really like my Bamboo case from Grove. I know it's not really durable when compared to the others, but the look and style are great. You can get custom art engraved on the back as well.

georojas

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I dont have an Iphone4 or 4S. But i do have a Blackberry and my manufacturer choice for BB is always OtterBox. It has all of the protection you need. It adds bulk but keep your phone safe.

Jdr8402

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Incipio black 2 piece case. I love this case because it's sleek, shows off the phone while keeping it protecting and can definitely take a dropping.

liquidzoo

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
CaseMate

Love the Barely There cases for my 3GS. A little screen protector mod and the back of my phone is now scratch-resistant (Apple Store employee commented on how new it looked a year after I bought it as a refurb).

My phone spends most of it's travel time in a holster on my hip, my kids don't play with it, and I wanted something that looked and felt stock while still providing some protection. I'll get another one just like it when I upgrade to the 4/4S.

Mazon

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I have two favorites, OtterBox for the durability reasons.
And Mophie Juice Pack Plus for those LONG days out in the field.

Trashed my Jawbone IKON last week which I LOVED, winning this would make my day.

Byron

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I am always switching cases and trying new one's out, so I don't have a favorite. Every case has it's pro's and con's.

I just love my iPhone 4S and I love every case I try/use. It's always good to try something new!

twiltgen

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I wanna win!

Incase makes my iPhone 4 case. I've never had an issue with breaking my phone and I've dropped it a bunch. It also slides in and out of my pocket easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2