Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkullHockey3

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I currently have a blackberry but looking to switch when my contracts up in Dec. to a iphone. I say no case, putting a case on keeps you from seeing the beauty of the design of the phone, especially the iphone 4 / 4s. why cover that up?

nsalerno

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Althought its not a case, I have ghost armour (black carbon fiberon back and sides, clear in front) on my iphone 4. The Ghost armour was applied on front, back and all sides. The ghost armour protects the iphone from scratches, greatly reduce smudges on the front face and the carbon fiber along the sides greatly improve grip so the phone does not slip out of your hands easily.

I have several caes that I used on the iphone 4, but they were all bulky. When you removed the case, the back was always dusty with a possibility of that speck of dust scratching the phone.

Since I turned to the ghost armour, the phone feel great in my hands, it fits easely into my jean pocket or jacket pocket and finally it allows the phone to be showcased as it was designed, a work of art.

techieTroy

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Favorite iPhone case manufacturer: Speck

I have to go with Speck. I love the Speck CandyShell case for my iPhone 3G because of:
(1) the great protection from the mix of a cushioning rubber interior (and corners) and nicely finished, resilient, hard exterior;
(2) the raised rubber front edges that protect the screen if it's placed screen down;
(3) the tightly fitting, one-piece construction that very securely holds the phone without getting in the way by covering surface edges of the screen; and
(4) the color selection.

It has great aesthetics while rocking exceptional protection for the phone, as a good case should do.

Thanks!
:)

mmitch633

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox

I would have to say Otterbox. Amazing protection for my beloved devices. I have had several for many of my devices. 2 reasons I am sold on Otterbox, I have twice dropped iPhone in toilet or sink, and it was totally submerged. Because of otterbox nothing happened! Secondly, I once dropped otter box on my iPhone 4 and the case broke, I called up otter box and they replaced the case free of charge.

2nd Best customer satisfaction only to Apple themselves!!:)

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Jawbone is great quality. My favorite case company as far as quality is Otterbox. They might not look the best but I can slam my iphone4S against a wall with this case and feel good about it.

sg01

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I like Speck. So far, the best iPhone 4 case I've had is the Speck PixelSkin HD. I wish it came in different colors.

Sent using Tapatalk

bakertk

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Defender, but would rather sport the Lifeproof iPhone 4 case! It would be awesome to be able to not have to worry about water damage. Shower tunes! :p

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Wanna know the truth? I'm running the 'in case - slider' from best buy. I like it because it is very minimal yet offers "good" protection. I also like the otter box reflex. Main reason I got the in case is because it was right there. I could touch it and try it out and make my decision before I laid down the cash. Otter box is hard to find in brick and mortar so they lost out this go round.

Count

surfbay

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
My Fav Case

My favorite and the best case is cases by iSkin. They protect very well, and they are so unique they can fit any type of personality. They come in arrange of styles and colors and I have and will always use iSkin.

styk

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the iPhone scene. so far really impressed. Presently have a roots case but not real happy with all the opening in the case. I carry the phone while hunting and atving. the Otterbox defender looks like the perfect case for the me.

Rowanova

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Headset

I have an InCase case for my iPhone 4 with iOS 5. And I would love a new BlueTooth headset for my iPhone because my work keeps me on the road a lot..

And we are all...all about safety...right?

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
free Jawbone ERA headset

I love the contour showcase cases! i have got them for all my ipods and iphones. but the otter case's are pretty good too! i love them because they don't hide my device and offer good protection and are easy to remove when needed! hope they make one for the 4s soon! :)

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Element Case all the way...

I hate hiding my sexy, technological wonder in ugly plastic and silicone, but I need the protection of ugly plastic and silicone.

In my opinion the Element Case and their Vapor COMP is exactly what I am looking for in an iPhone 4s case. Its seriously gorgeous and protects like it should. It might make the iPhone a little bigger and bulkier but damned if people don't notice it like a hot, red sports car driving by.

jedifire11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently sporting a custom case-mate barely there case on my iPhone 4. I also like to switch it up with a blue belkin soft case occasionally. I would love to be able to go case free, just because this phone looks awesome, but I'm not that brave.

rrodrig02

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Best case

My Best cases would have to he between Griffin and speck. I got to go with speck. I like there sleek design an really rugged design. Speck has very strong an light weight case. So speck is the best for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2