Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyGreggie

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Im actually using the Otterbox because I feel like I'm too prone to actually BREAK this thing without it. Me being a guy, it's got to fit a certain way in my hands, and if it doesnt, It feels weird. The otterbox fits in my pocket perfectly. I dont use that clip though.. Belt clips are just overall strange to me.

I have the black otterbox one though. The Blue was too gaudy.

chriscoleman

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
My favorite case!

I've had a lot of different cases, but the one I prefer are made by Element Case. They are slim, attractive, and offer excellent protection (except the screen). I start a new job Monday, and will be on the road a lot, so I could really use this headset!

Syn-tax

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Monoprice cases (all of them)! I didn't know which case I'd like, so I bought 3. Set me back about $6 for all of them. Can't go wrong even if you went wrong!

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!

I don't have one (service is just WAY too expensive) but I'd probably get a Seidio Innocase for it. I have a harder type, thin case for my iPad and really like it. The Seidio case looks like it would be similar.

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox defender

Otterbox defender of course! It really keeps the same shape as the iPhone 4s and adds a ton of protection. Its screen protector hides fingerprints and smudges really well also! Other great things about it is its size is very nice, and the headphone jack opening is quite large and allows almost all third party headphones to be plugged in with no problems.

Also Me and my wife both are paratroopers in the US Army, so we can be pretty tough on our phones, and our daughter uses one too, she has no choice, to easy for her to break a phone.

;-) but we could really use a new BT headset

haynesca

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I am still waiting on my first iPhone so I do not know yet. My 4s is being order tomorrow. Maybe these posts will help me decide which one is most popular.

Dnny3000

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox

I use Otterbox defender for my iPhone 4 and iPad2 they are just great. I have dropped my iPad few times, and Defender have saved me. My daughter likes my gadgets too whit defender I don't have to worry abaout them. Otterbox gives me peace of mind.

Squires66

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Otter box all the way!! Super durable, practically bulletproof and great customer service! Keeps my iPhone looking just like the day I got it!

xexus

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
jackbacks

im not sure if you are considering this as a case but i rally like jackbacks. gives an iPhone a unic style and i rally like that is real wood that is laser cut..

Aargh

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
InvisibleShield all the Way

The InvisibleShield by Zagg is great as it protects all of the surfaces and in conjunction with my belt case works great. Have not tried adding any other cases at the moment.

jstdoitt21

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Free jawbone!!! Why i like the speck pixelskin case

I have used speck pixelskin on all my iphones, it is the best!!!

I work w athletes and constantly use my iphone to record or take pics, while i am running or jumping, so i have dropped my iphone quite a few times, and the military looking rubber totally takes the impact and my iphone comes out like a champ!!!

So speck pixelskin is the way to go!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2